Paul & Joe Beaute for Summer 2012
Paul & Joe’s Summer 2012 is every girl’s Midsummer Night’s Dream…literally! Inspired by the whimsical Shakespeare play, this make up collection is full of fun and fairy-inspired colors that will help you feel dainty even in the summer’s hottest temperatures!
Face Color G ($24.00) (Limited Edition)
Fall in love this summer with Paul & Joe’s Limited Edition Face Color G. Inspired by the warm tones of a midsummer sky, the dreamy blushes contour cheeks and provide a natural, enchanting glow. Soft and romantic, these new shades compliment any skin tone with good-for-you ingredients like Rosemary Leaf Extract and Orange Flower Water for a healthy kiss of color and a beautiful complexion. Available in three fresh, heartwarming hues, Face Color G is sure to leave a striking impression on the most eligible suitor.
- Nymph Pop of pink to add a bold burst of color
- Nubile Soft, flirty peach to flatter every skin tone
- Faune Deep rose to create elegant contours
Nail Enamel ($14.00)
Perfectly poised for a summer of romance and pleasure, Paul & Joe’s newest Nail Enamel launches are a whimsical ode to Shakespeare’s timeless “A Midsummer Night’s Dream.” Three playful, sheer shades are beautiful on their own and instantly add a touch of enchantment and extravagance coated on top of any hue. With just the point of a finger, Paul & Joe nail enamels add a little sparkle to your summer!
- Fairie Queen Specs of glittering pale pinks, purples and blues perfectly pepper this shimmering translucent shade
- Sprite A watery, whimsical shade of pastel green dotted with pearls of precious pink adds a gradated finish to fingers
- Pixie Striking silver sparkles create a holographic effect that creates depth and dimension on any manicure
Lip Gloss G ($22.00)
Paul & Joe introduces a new collection that will send your taste buds dancing. The Lip Gloss G collection consists of three new enchanting shades that instantly melt onto your lips for a punch of sheer shimmering color that coolly completes your sexy, summer style. Even more delicious, each hue is infused with a hint of heavenly flavor inspired by the juicy fruits we crave during the warm months. Succulent strawberry, invigorating green apple and refreshing orange each blend deliciously with creamy vanilla for lips that are hydrated, healthy, and undeniably kissable.
- Love Potion The perfect pink to swipe on for day or night with a light Strawberry & Vanilla flavor
- Fairie Kisses A bright yellow gloss that appears translucent on lips with a light Green Apple & Vanilla flavor to refresh your pucker on a sweltering day
- Dream a Little Dream An enchanting orange sherbet tint with a creamy cool Orange & Vanilla flavor
Availability: Beauty Habit
See more photos! Continue reading “Paul & Joe Beaute for Summer 2012″
Paul & Joe Beaute for Spring 2012
Fashion-forward and elegantly designed, Paul & Joe introduces a chic collection of Face & Eye Colors in their famously feline-inspired packaging. In honor of Paul & Joe’s 10th Anniversary, all spring 2011 items are inspired by owner and designer, Sophie Albou’s love of cats.
In trend for the season, each shade is subtle yet playful to enhance natural beauty and add depth and character to the eye area. Each package includes a trio of contrasting textures – matte, pearlescent and shiny – for an effect that looks like it was applied by a makeup artist. What’s more, these dual purpose palettes can be blended onto cheeks with brush and used as a blush. Available now at b-glowing.com.
Face & Eye Color CS ($36.00)
- Siamese, Please Neutral yet elegant bronzes and beiges blend together for a natural beautiful look
- Kittycat Matte nude and pearly pink are the perfect pairing for a feminine effect
- Purr-fect Smoky yet subtle ivory and moss add intrigue and depth for a daring look
Nail Enamel ($14.00)
- Tigress Pearlescent nude hue that enhances your feminine allure
- Kitten Claws High society, soft pink color for picture perfect fingers
- Manekineko Bright, hot pink that is as romantic as it is playful
Blusher Sticks ($28.00)
- Glamour Puss Pearlescent beige that instantly highlights and contours the cheeks
- Minou Romantic and subtle pink for a fresh yet glamorous look
- Catfight Bold and beautiful tangerine for a burst of bright, energetic color
See more photos! Continue reading “Paul & Joe Beaute for Spring 2012″
5 Brands Worth Tracking Down
These brands are impossible to find, and with so many brands online, it’s easier than ever to find niche beauty brands. These are five brands that you just won’t find in stores all over the place but are worth buying sight unseen.
Le Metier de Beaute is a beautifully done line with really nuanced colors, well-thought out formulas, and full range of products. I fell in love with the brand a couple of years ago after stopping by one of a handful of counters in New York City. Their distribution has increased tremendously in the past year, but they are still harder to find in stores. My favorite products are their blushes and Lip Cremes.
Burberry created a line with a surprising amount of success–it does not feel like they rested on their brand name to carry them forward. They created a color range that worked with the brand’s image–simple, elegant, timeless. The textures equally in line with their image; silky, smooth, never too shimmery or too much. My favorite products are their eyeshadows, blushes, and lipsticks. Burberry Trench is my go-to highlighter.
Rescue Beauty Lounge is a brand that is so relatable. The creator, Ji, interacts with fans and customers so well and thoroughly that you feel like you are following her on her journey of creating new shades. There is truly something special about the way Rescue Beauty Lounge listens to their customers and finds ways to give them yet one more reason to love the brand. Many of the polishes have subtlties that make a shade unique–on top of an excellent, long-wearing, beautifully-applying formula.
Paul & Joe Beaute has such darling packaging but the products inside are equally, if not more so, deserving of praise and attention. There is a certain softness to their range, with some playfulness, and always enough creativity to keep the brand elevated from same ol’, same ol’. My favorite product is their eyeshadows!
Nubar is a brand I know I would have never heard of had i not been a beauty blogger or thoroughly immersed in the online beauty community. It is a brand that does nail polish exceptionally well. I always feel like Nubar does their own thing; you never quite know what to expect from them–sometimes it seems fitting to the season, other times they create shades you may not think you’d wear.