Video Review: Urban Decay Dangerous, Feminine, Fun, Ocho Loco
Video overview of the recent holiday releases from Urban Decay! 🙂
- Urban Decay Dangerous Eyeshadow Palette (2012)
- Urban Decay Feminine Eyeshadow Palette (2012)
- Urban Decay Fun Eyeshadow Palette (2012)
- Urban Decay Ocho Loco 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Set
On eyes: Urban Decay Fun Palette (Maui Wowie on inner tear duct, Stray Dog on middle of lid, Deep End on outer lid, Fishnet in crease and diffused above, Freakshow in crease, Sellout on brow bone), Urban Decay Perversion Eyeliner (waterline), Urban Decay LSD Eyeliner (lower lash line), and Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Lengthening Mascara. On face: Make Up For Ever HD Foundation (125), NARS Satellite of Love Highlighting Blush, Guerlain Les Voilettes Mineral Powder. On lips: Revlon Hot Pink ColorBurst Lipgloss.
Chanel Les Twin-Sets de Chanel for Fashion’s Night Out
Luxury and festivity come together for the new edition of Fashion’s Night Out. For one exceptional evening, exclusive get-togethers and creations are showcased in a jubilant atmosphere in CHANEL boutiques. Peter Philips, Creative Director of CHANEL Makeup, celebrates fashion in colours with a collection of matching duos. For the lips: ROUGE ALLURE VELVET ($32.50), the luminous velvety lip colour sets a modern, elegant style. For the nails: LE VERNIS ($26.00) complements the lip range by taking on bursting shades. Three unique harmonies for three attitudes to be worn like a twin-set: stylish and resolutely feminine.
- La Provocante & Provocation Unique autumn plum harmony
- L’Infidele & Infidele Intense pink with a burst of energy
- La Delicate & Delicatesse Refined expression of beige to play on the natural side of sophistication
Availability: Chanel.com, Chanel Boutiques on September 6th