Zoya Spring 2012 Collections: True and Fleck Effect
Ultra long-wearing, glossy nail lacquers by Zoya are free of harmful industrial chemicals like toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, resin, dibutyl phthalate (DBP) that are known to cause cancer and birth defects. Each bottle retails for $8.00. This collection will be available January 13th, 2012.
A fresh bloom of dewy color. Inspired by the runway looks of top designers. This collection features slightly muted and unexpected spring shades in six easy to wear, full-coverage creams and metallics.
- Cho Full coverage, vanilla shimmer metallic
- Farah Full coverage, latte beige cream
- Bevin Full coverage, pale sage green cream
- Skylar Full coverage, silvered slate blue metallic
- Tru Full coverage, gilded purple orchid metallic
- Lotus Full coverage, light lotus purple metallic
Zoya Nail Polish presents – three new mylar fleck glazes that can be worn alone or layered over the new ZOYA TRUE collection colors for a unique and beautiful nail look!
- Maisie Blue tint with mylar green fleck effect
- Opal Green tint with mylar green fleck effect
- Chloe Pink tint with mylar green and gold fleck effect
See more photos & swatches!
Top 10 of 2011: Lipsticks & Lipglosses
Whew — this was difficult! I ended up having to lump some of the new-for-2011 formulas into a single pick, even though there were lots of shades I loved! These are products I reviewed and discovered in 2011, some being part of a brand’s permanent range and others being new/limited edition shades that we saw over the past months. I guess you could say I gravitate towards reds…
- Hourglass Siren Extreme Sheen Lipgloss
- Bobbi Brown Rich Lip Colors
- Guerlain Rouge Automatiques
- Bobbi Brown High Shimmer Lipglosses
- NYX Chic Red Round Lipstick
- NARS Damage Lipstick
- Guerlain Garconne Rouge G Lipstick
- Dior Nocturne Rouge Dior Lip Color
- Illamasqua Atomic Lipstick
- Giorgio Armani #406 Rouge d’Armani Lipstick
What was your favorite lip product this year?
Top 10 of 2011: Eyeshadows
And finally, to finish off eyes, my favorite eyeshadows from this year!
- MAC Mega Metal Eyeshadows
- Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Intense Eyeshadows
- Le Metier de Beaute Chameleon Eyeshadow
- Bare Escentuals Urban Nature Prime Time Shadow
- Hourglass Gypsy Eyeshadow Duo
- Chanel Illusion d’Ombre
- Urban Decay Strip Eyeshadow
- MAC Surf Baby Eyeshadow
- Chanel Beige Lame Ombre Essentielle
- Sugarpill Stella Chromalust
What was your favorite eyeshadow this year?
Top 10 of 2011: Eyeshadow Palettes
The idea of picking a mere ten fantastic products for the entire eye category (which, as I’m sure you’re aware, I have a great love for) was borderline absurd. I could not resist breaking it out a bit more
- Bare Escentuals The Playlist Eyeshadow Palette (plus lots of love for the Ready formula in general!)
- Tarina Tarantino Jewel Eyeshadow Palettes
- theBalm Nude ‘tude Eyeshadow Palette
- theBalm Cast Your Shadow Palette
- Wet ‘n’ Wild Comfort Zone Eyeshadow Palette
- Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Eyeshadow Palette
- Chanel Topkapi Eyeshadow Quad
- Inglot Eyeshadow Palettes
- Le Metier de Beaute Penelope Kaleidoscope
- theBalm Shady Lady Vol. 3
What was your favorite eyeshadow palette this year?
Top 10 of 2011: Blushes & Highlighters
It’s so hard for me to pick favorites, but these are ten products that really caught my eye this year for adding color and/or glow to cheeks. Since these are products for 2011, I did exclude any spring 2012 products that may have been reviewed this year, as they’re technically for next – so these feature products new for 2011 and permanent products I discovered this year!
- Guerlain Parure de Nuit
- Laura Mercier Rose Rendezvous
- Guerlain Blush G Serie Noire
- Benefit Watt’s Up
- Tarte Exposed
- Guerlain Terra Inca
- Tarina Tarantino Feather
- NYX Menage a Trois
- NARS Oasis
- Chanel Beiges Ombres Tissees