Zoya Beach & Surf Collections for Summer 2012
Summer 2012 is going to be a super stylish season for nails with the latest offering of nail polish collections, Beach and Surf, from the new color of fashion, Zoya! This new splash of color, designed by the Zoya color experts, is kissed by sea and sand translating beautifully onto the nail in the famous, full-coverage Zoya formula.
Dive into the creamy shades of the Zoya Beach Collection or the shimmering sea foils of the Zoya Surf Collection. The choice is yours – this color palette is sure to be a splash!
- Reagan Deep cerise pink cream
- Lara Vivid cerise pink cream
- Shelby Soft pinky pink cream
- Arizona Soft coral orange cream
- Tracie Sea grass metallic
- Wednesday Soft aqua cream
- Rory Lotus pink foil metallic
- Carly Thalia purple foil metallic
- Kimber Magenta pink foil metallic
- Myrta Coral orange foil metallic
- Meg Mermaid green foil metallic
- Zuza Aquamarine foil metallic
availability: April 1st, 2012 at zoya.com, $8.00 each
5 Bold Blushes to Try
Want a blush that really packs a punch? Here are five outrageous blushes that will give you a bold cheek look!
- NARS Exhibit A — rich, matte orange-red
- Make Up For Ever Truth or Dare — creamy fuchsia-pink
- Make Up For Ever #75 — bright, nearly neon fuchsia-pink
- Make Up For Ever #99 — matte red
- MAC Full Fuchsia — brightened pink