Bobbi Brown has done it again, for the third time, in supporting and promoting The Heart Truth. With The Heart Truth’s famous Red Dress Collection set for 10am tomorrow with dresses modeled by Heidi Klum, Molly Sims, Joss Stone, Allison Janney, Patricia Heaton, Camryn Manheim, Lisa Rinna, Maria Menounos and more.
“I am thrilled to be a part of The Heart Truth’s Red Dress Collection Fashion Show for a third year in a row. It’s important to educate and empower women with the knowledge they need to make smart lifestyle choices and The Heart Truth does a great job of getting the word out,” says Brown.
To help raise awareness for the cause, Bobbi Brown has created a lip palette with Mauve lip shimmer, Kir lip shimmer, Cranberry lip sheer, and Slopes lip color. Only 500 of these limited-edition palettes will be available on www.bobbibrown.com for $40.00. They are already available, so snatch up yours soon!
The National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute’s (NHLBI) The Heart Truth created and launched the Red Dress as the national symbol for women and heart disease awareness. NHLBI’s ingenious creation of the Red Dress and National Wear Red Day (February 1st) creates greater awareness and better heart health for all women.
“Our continuing partnership with Bobbi Brown Cosmetics enables us to reach thousands of women with critical information to help them understand their risk factors and make their heart health a priority,” adds Dr. Elizabeth G. Nabel, director of the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute.
Sometimes the internet is a wonderful thing, isn’t it? I bring you these sneak peek photos of Dazzleglass, a new gloss formulation by MAC, slated for late April/May release from an eBay seller. These may or not be the official names, as they may be working names (temporary names that are sometimes later changed), but the seller is reputable and known for having products before launches from time to time, so it would appear that these are legitimate.
- Baby Sparks Hot, cool pink
- Steppin’ Out Hot bright pink
- Spanking Rich Dark fuchsia
- Pleasure Principle Shimmery white
- Sugarrimmed Cool shimmery pink
- Ms. Fizz Bright purple fuchsia
- Money, Honey Berry pink-red
- Love Alert Bright red
- Like Venus Shimmery purple
- Funtabulous Deep purple-blue
- Comet Blue Shimmery blue with purple undertones
- Bare Necessity Peachy with blue shimmer
- Date Night Shimmery maroon
- Glamour OD Coral red with shimmer
The seller mentioned there were thirteen shades in total, but I only caught eleven when I was viewing (guess others must have snatched up the other two auctions?).
Just beauty news I happened by this morning…
Max Azria Wants to do Beauty, too
- Max Azria (BCBG, Max Azria, Herve Leger, BCBGirls) is planning to get into the beauty and fragrance business in the future! He is currently meeting with different potential partners to help him develop the endeavors appropriately. Source
MAC on @ Backstage Beauty
- “This season, a big focus for product development is on skin. The M.A.C PRO Team will be sampling a new hydrating foundation with a unique cream gel technology, along with an innovative loose powder that are sure to become backstage staples. Also being tested backstage is a new lipstick formulation that delivers color, shine and moisture, with a buildable coverage. M.A.C aims to launch the products tested backstage to consumers in Winter 2008 or Spring 2009.” Source
Sephora in the UK again?
- “According to press reports, the LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton-owned perfumery has been in talks with Marks & Spencer with an eye to opening Sephora shop-in-shops. If that happens, it would mark Sephora’s return to the U.K. after it shuttered its nine perfumeries there in 2005.” Source
Sraight from the official Fafi website, Fafi will be touring internationally to help promote the new launch of her collaboration collection with MAC Cosmetics (aptly named Fafi). Here are the dates for MAC Fafi World Tour 2008:
- 2/13 at NYC at Bendel’s
- 2/16 at Singapore
- 2/22 at Milan
- 2/26 at Munich
- 3/1 at Copenhagen
- 3/6 at London
- 3/26 at Dubai
According to Fafi.net, Fafi will launch February 14th in the US and internationally March 2008. The three Fafinettes appearing on the boxes and products are Eriko, Monoka, and Ermine, all created specifically for the collaboration.
Lancôme has been kind enough to invite Temptalia and its readers to their Boutique in Short Hills Mall in New Jersey on Friday, February 1st. You will be able to snag much the anticipated Christopher Kane Juicy Tubes that will not launch officially until mid-March. This is your chance to feel like a Fashion Week model as you can get catwalk ready with Daniel Martin, Fashion Week and Celebrity Makeup Artist extraordinaire. Get ready to meet Melissa Walker, author of “Violet on the Runway” as well as the Lancome Backstage Makeup Team and spokesmodel Selena Breed.
WHEN: Friday, February 1, 2008, 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm
WHERE: Lancôme | The Boutique | 1200 Morris Turnpike Short Hills, NJ 07078
Gift Bags, Mocktails and Cupcakes! Enter to win a luxurious prize!
RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please include full name, phone number and that you are RSVPing for the New Jersey event, and make sure you tell her you’re a Temptalia reader!)
Be the first to: Get your hands on limited edition Juicy Tubes created by hot London Fashion Designer Christopher Kane. Read Melissa Walker’s newest book “Violet by Design.” Get the hottest beauty looks for spring, straight from the artists who worked backstage. Receive a complimentary copy of “Violet by Design” and an official Lancôme Backstage t-shirt with any purchase of a limited edition Christopher Kane Juicy Tubes and a Lancôme Mascara.
I really wish I could make it, but unfortunately I will not be able to as I will be flying into NYC that day. I know we have some New Jersey readers, so I hope a few of you can attend (and of course, tell us all the details!). Have fun dolls!
HUGE thank you to MAC Artist Jessica T. for giving us the heads up! Sounds like a fun, Hollywood-esque collection! Heatherette is a collaboration between the gurus behind Heatherette and MAC Cosmetics, and it is expected to launch March 27th, 2008. Get the details…
Continue reading →