WKW for shu uemura: Dance in Glitter False Eyelashes
These are absolutely gorgeous, and I’m working through ideas on the right look to wear them with, because they’re so extravagant, I want something equally extravagant to pair them with! Which leads me to this question…
What would you wear these with?
See more photos!
WKW for shu uemura: Wong Kar Wai Holiday 2011 Collection
Glitter Mascara ($30.00) (Limited Edition)
- Golden Masquerade Gold glitter in clear base
Lustrous Glow Powder ($55.00) (Limited Edition)
- Rouge Luster Warm rosy glow
False Eyelash (Limited Edition)
- Dance in Glitter ($75.00)
- Jeweled Love ($27.00)
Rouge Unlimited ($26.00) (Limited Edition)
- Rouge Luster Tender red with gold shimmer
- Pink Flush Warm pink with a glossy finish
- Glitter Fuse Beige with golden dust
Mini Nail Duo ($32.00) (Limited Edition)
- Festive Rouge Pearly warm and deep rouge meets golden charm
- Bleu Splendor Starry shine in a midnight blue Christmas sky
Flashing Gold Mini Brush Set ($69.00) (Limited Edition)
A light, soft and handy portable brush set for any kind of party, printed with an exclusive image from “Mask.” Includes four professional brushes and case.
Brightening Cleansing Oil Advanced Formula ($80.00) (Limited Edition)
Like watching a scene from “Mask,” an exquisite image decorates this edition of brightening cleansing oil. The perfect way to end a festive day–gently remove your make-up with cleansing oil for beautiful, shining skin.
Eye & Cheek Palette (International Only, $85.00 CDN) (Limited Edition)
- Burning in Water Shimmery blue, classic blue with silver sparkles, deep aqua
- Drowning in Flame Tender rose, golden dust, warmth
availability: October 18th, 2011 @ shuuemura-usa.com; eye & cheek palettes may not be available in U.S. (press release for U.S. does not mention them, but they were included in the digital image kit–will confirm soon!)