5 Fantastic Coral-Pink Blushes
If you’re not enamored of corals as much as I am, you may lump them all together as “coral,” but there is a definite distiction between a coral-pink and a coral-orange (and to an extent, coral-red!). There are corals that pull pinker, so they appear less warm, peach, and orange on the skin tone, while there are corals that pull warmer, so they appear redder, more orange, and peachier.
- Tarina Tarantino Parasol — shimmering coral-pink with a champagne shimmer-sheen
- NARS Orgasm — classic pink base with golden sheen that translates to a pink-coral
- theBalm Frat Boy — coral pink with just a faint sheen
- MAC Posey — pink-coral cream blush
- Tarte Glisten — medium-dark pink base color with a golden sheen
What’s your favorite coral-pink blush?
Tom Ford Beauty – Spring 2012 Collection
For Spring 2012, TOM FORD introduces a collection of smoldering, molten-toned color inspired by the beauty of a radiant, bronzed face. “I have always loved the look of tanned, glowing skin, whether it is achieved with bronzing powder or with a natural tan,” says Ford. Designed to achieve the look of sensuous, warm radiance, this limited edition collection has the ability to create a spectrum of high definition effects: eyes are given depth with alluring, glistening metals, lips are glossed with a gold-bullion sheen, nails are lacquered with captivating, metallic shades. A woman can enhance her natural glow, accent an existing tan, or create a complete, color-charged look of liquid-metallic seduction.
Cream Color for Eyes ($40.00)
A new introduction, the TOM FORD CREAM COLOR FOR EYES delivers four pure and luminous, metallic shades—Platinum, golden Guilt, burnished red Illicit, and shimmering Spice—with an ultra-smooth, non-creasing and long-wearing finish. Its highly reflective, ultra-pigmented formula combines advanced color technology with antioxidant-rich ingredients.
- Platinum Silver (Limited Edition)
- Guilt Gold (Limited Edition)
- Illicit Burnished red (Limited Edition)
- Spice Shimmer (Limited Edition)
Lip Lacquer ($30.00)
- Gold Dust Clear, lustrous gold (Limited Edition)
Nail Lacquer ($30.00)
- Silver Smoke Silver (Limited Edition)
- Gold Haze Gold (Limited Edition)
- Burnished Rouge Red (Limited Edition)
- Burnt Topaz Copper (Limited Edition)
availability: Now @ Neiman Marcus
See more photos!
Beautiful Beginnings with Guerlain
What was the first Guerlain product you ever tried? Did it pave way for a real romance or did it put you off the brand entirely? What was the first Guerlain product you purchased? Did you love it? Hate it? Still own it?
my answer: The first Guerlain products I ever tried were their KissKiss Glosses, which I really liked–it was moisturizing, longer lasting, and had a very pretty shimmer. The next product after that was a Meteorites Pressed Powder (not the compact one, but it was a little larger). I remember I really loved their Exotic Paradise collection that came out in spring 2009. Guerlain is one of my favorite brands, because they put out small, edited launches that usually knock it out of the park. I don’t find too many flops within this brand!