MAC Cosmetics Baby Bloom for Fall 2009
U.S. Launch Date: July 30th, 2009
International: August 2009
BECOME A FORCE OF NATURE… Introducing Baby Bloom, the newest and simplest way to combat hot and cold extremes, air-conditioning and outrageous heat, with our next generation collection of Studio Moisture Tint treatments…makes the sunny side of the street the place to meet! Five neutral skin-tone shades, all SPF 15, to drench skin in healing emollients, give it glow, rescue it from future damage. And fresh new Suntints SPF 20 Liquid Lip Balm in five sheer colour shades, from Pink Tinge to Moist Plum, are the big news we’ve been tight-lipped about…until now!
Studio Moisture Tint SPF15 ($29.50 U.S. / $38.00 CDN)
- Light Soft pale beige
- Medium Warm beige
- Medium Dark Caramel beige
- Dark Deep caramel
- Deep Dark Rich golden bronze
Suntints SPF20 Liquid Lip Balm ($14.50 U.S. / $17.50 CDN)
- Just A Smidge Soft, pastel yellow with multi-coloured pearl
- Lilt of Lily Soft, creamy pale pink
- Pink Tinge Clean bright yellow-pink with gold pearl
- Full of Grace Soft, sheer rose
- Moist Plum Light lilac with very fine pearl
Availability: North America July 30, 2009 at all MAC locations, 1.800.588.0070 and www.maccosmetics.com. International August 2009 at all MAC locations.
See additional promotional photos! Continue reading →
MAC Euristocrats II for Fall 2009
U.S. Launch Date: July 2nd, 2009
International: August 2009
While “a kiss on the hand can be quite continental,” a modern girl does the kissing now, knowing she has the drop-dead drama of these hot new Dazzleglass shades. In the very latest violet, coral and pink passion hues, to add the sheen, the sparkle, and the ooh-la-la that never fails to entertain. They’re the “something extra” we’ve added to the lipstick and dazzleglass collection Euristocrats can’t get enough of. More, More, More!
Lipstick ($14.00 U.S. / $16.50 CDN)
- Costa Chic Frosty light coral
- Naked Paris Sheer pink brown with multi-dimensional pearl
- Patisserie Sheer creamy neutral pink
- Milan Mode Sheer deep pink with multi-dimensional pearl
- London Life Sheer deep berry with multi-dimensional pearl
- Saint Germain Clean pastel pink
- Cockney Sheer yellow red with multi-dimensional pearl
Dazzleglass ($18.00 U.S. / $21.50 CDN)
- Date Night Soft blue purple with pearl
- Euro Beat Peach coral with gold pearl
- Internationalist Yellow pink with blue pearl
- Local Colour Neutral yellow pink with gold pearl
- Roman Holiday Medium brown coral with pink pearl
- Rue d’Rouge Light red with pink pearl
- Via Veneto Light violet with blue pearl
Lip Pencil ($13.00 U.S. / $15.50 CDN)
- Magenta Vivid pinkish-purple
- Cherry Vivid bright bluish-red
- Subculture Underground pink
- Whirl Dirty rose
Availability: North America July 2, 0209 at all MAC locations, 1.800.588.0070 and www.maccosmetics.com. International august 2009 at all MAC locations.
See more promotional photos! Continue reading →
Brave New Bronze Lipstick + Liberated Lipglass
Here are four lip combos using MAC Style Warrior products! These are the lipsticks paired with the lipglass that naturally coordinated the most. There are a whole slew of combinations you can do with all of these colors, but here are four to get you started.
Make sure you didn’t miss any of our MAC Style Warrior coverage!
Continue reading →
Chanel Lumiere Celestes Collection lip swatches as promised! Continue reading →
Venus, Silex, Meteore, Cosmo, Mica, Jupiter
Chanel Lumiere Celestes Collection featured the launch of eight new Glossimers ($26.00 each). I could only get my paws on six of the eight, but I’m loving the ones I do have! (The ones I didn’t get to see/try were Nebula #122 or Mirage #132, FYI — hopefully they’ll be out at Nordstrom today!) Chanel also released two lacquers in Mica Rose and Cosmic Violine. Lip swatches to follow!
- Venus (124) is a pop of bright, shimmery pink with pink and gold shimmer. It’s fairly sheer when applied to lips, but the gold shimmer really pops.
- Silex (126) is a sheer, lightly coral-toned gloss with noticeable peach and gold shimmer. Again, it is sheer when applied to lips (this is, ultimately, the nature of most glossimers!).
- Meteore (128) is similar to Silex, only the shimmer is a bit more muted and there is faint light pink glitter and less noticeable gold/peach shimmer.
- Cosmo (129) is an opaque, glossy coral with reddish tones shade. It has silvery-white glitter that sparkles in it. This is one of the more pigmented glossimers from the launch. In the tube, it looks more like a browned-down coral with red and silver shimmer.
- Mica (131) is a sheer, glossy mix of opal and purple shimmer with a milky pink color base. It is sheer, but it does noticeably make my lips a milky pink shade.
- Jupiter (134) is an opaque, glossy reddish-pink shade with just a touch of coral in it. The shimmer is a fuchsia-pink almost, just a touch of gold shimmer to accent.
See swatches and more product photos! Continue reading →
You can purchase online or you can purchase online and pick-up in-store (to save on shipping). Will you be scoring one for yourself, or will you be skipping this time around? The official release date is slated for May 20th to coincide with Nordstrom’s Half-Yearly sale, so I don’t know if the online site will ship now or if stores will let you pick it up now. YMMV.
The quad contains:
- Solar White Golden white (Frost) (Repromote)
- Contrast Dark purple/blue (Velvet) (Permanent)
- Seeds of Love frosted peach (Frost)
- Petal Worship Light, blue-based pink (Frost)
P.S. – Dior 5-Colour Designer Eye Palette are also now available on Nordstrom, plus $5 shipping for beauty purchases of $50 or more!