Beautiful Beginnings with Wet ‘n’ Wild
What was the first Wet ‘n’ Wild product you ever tried? Did it pave way for a real romance or did it put you off the brand entirely? What was the first Wet ‘n’ Wild product you purchased? Did you love it? Hate it? Still own it?
my answer: Truthfully, I can’t rightly remember the first product I tried by Wet ‘n’ Wild–no doubt it was something prior to starting this blog. The first product I reviewed on the blog were their MegaChrome Eyeliners, which I didn’t like at all, but then I tried and liked their Silky Finish Lipsticks and upgraded eyeshadow formula (Color Icon). When they came out with the Color Icon eyeshadows, I really felt like they hit their stride. It felt like a brand becoming more consistent.
Share your first time experiences with Wet ‘n’ Wild in the comments! 🙂
5 Beautiful Coral-Orange Blushes
This post is a follow-up to last week’s on coral-pink blushes. These are all warmer, with more orange/peach than pink.
- Tarte Blissful — vibrant coral-orange
- Tom Ford Lovelust — shimmering peachy coral
- Le Metier de Beaute Echo — rich coral-orange with a golden shimmer-sheen and a hint of underlying pink
- Chanel Tweed Brun Rose — medium-dark coral-orange
- Make Up For Ever #153 — coral-orange with golden shimmer/sheen