Vincent Longo Galaxy Dream Collection for Spring/Summer 2011
Earth now looks out beyond her boundaries to define her place in the cosmos. In her gaze glimmers a universe of exciting, endless possibility—galactic juxtapositions of matte colour clouds and gleaming blendable pearls of light. With a conceptually post-modern nod to fearless Barbarella and an eye on outer space, Vincent Longo’s Spring/Summer 2011 collection invites you to explore wonderful new horizons in ultramodern colours and textures. “Galaxy Dream” maps the ethereal beauty of distant nebulae and places it at your fingertips, reflecting starlight in your style, with your touch, to create personalized looks of stunning galactic magic.
Pearl X Eyeshadow ($25.00)
The Pearl X eyeshadows feature rich colour coverage in a matte base showered with tiny pearlescent meteors of colour and pressed together in out-of-this-world combinations. Quantum leaps in beauty technology permits evolutionary Pearl X eyeshadows to pair matte powders and pearlized textures, and maintain the integrity of each texture perfectly consistent throughout the press and for the life of the product. Upon application, these pigment pearls combine and glide through the matte base, creating incredible looks unique to your touch, and bringing new glimmer and grace to your personal style. With each application, for every occasion, a star is born, a new world awakens. You choose your destination; “Galaxy Dream” leads the way. Simply direct the finger toward the area you desire; Vincent’s touch-sensitive pigments will blend themselves with the specific gravity of your touch for a unique eye of heavenly beauty.
- Code 6 Pink explores galactic centers with a playful shower of magenta and gold pressed throughout a cloud nebula of matte turquoise, antique rose and charcoal
- Destiny Rose shifts the springtime into outer space, combining a matte green, pink and lavender carpet with sparkling seeds of garnet, blue, silver and lavender for an ultramodern yet fresh look
- Etherea evokes the mineral and metallic richesse of gold, bronze and copper, with highlights in warm bursts of rich topaz on a palette of matte brown, for blends both earthy and otherworldly
- Luna Beach plays peacock with brown, grey and purple matte bases pressed with hot pink, electric blue and copper pearls that blend in texture and depth as they mix with flecks of gold and green
- Novalei looks forward with sophisticated silver sheen, combining deep purple, blue and silver accents of saturated glimmer across a matte palette of sophisticated grey-greens to lighter lavender-blues
Perfect Shine V Gloss ($22.00)
Vincent’s Perfect Shine V Gloss with plumper anchors the ethereal qualities of the eye makeup, enhances the lip’s natural pout, and greets the onlooker with four luscious compliments. The unique plumper developed from natural Tripeptide in Perfect Shine V Gloss volumizes fine lines and gives the lip contour an eye-catching star quality sheen every time. Vitamin C ester adds dual power anti-oxidant protection.
- Alpha 7 Sensuous, kissable fuchsia at lips’ brightest
- Carina Playful peach tone that imparts a warm sheen
- Ella Erth-rich natural mauve brown with cool undertones
- Sexty Natural light brown sheen infused with antique rose
Perfect Canvas Liquid Concealer ($28.00)
A beautiful complexion is the basis for every great makeup look. Vincent introduces four heavenly shades of Perfect Canvas Liquid Concealer that offer superior texture and coverage in four shades. The concealers’ felt-tipped automatic applicator pens make even, streak-free canvases effortless and efficient for any colour skin. In addition, two peptides—one to help reduce puffiness, the other to help erase dark circles—plus Arnica extract to increase blood circulation and minimize discolouration to the under eye area, put the Perfect Canvas Liquid Concealer light years ahead in both performance and benefit for your skin. Available in AMber, Fair, Medium, and Tan.
availability: Now @ vincentlongo.com
See more photos!
For people who care about their appearance but can’t be bothered with too much paraphernalia in the mornings, the NEW “Dirty” collection is a no-nonsense fragrance that hits you with intensely crisp spearmint, thyme and tarragon, and the subtle smell of calm seas.
Dirty takes the common idea of ‘layering’ with beauty products a little bit further. Normally, grooming products will all have a different scent. However, this new concept of layering means you can shower in invigorating spearmint and thyme, shave with soothing lavender and sandalwood, and style hair with tarragon and oak moss. Once all of these products with their individual fragrances have been used, the combined scent will be that of Dirty, and can be topped off with the body spray, which contains all those main notes.
Dirty Spring Wash Shower Gel ($9.95 for 3.3 oz., $17.95 for 8.4 oz., $26.95 for 16.9 oz.)
Don’t be a dirty rotten scoundrel. Recreate your very own mountain spring and wash with this tingly, softening, minty shower gel that contains spearmint, thyme, and sea salt.
Dirty Shaving Cream ($12.95)
Shave it all off using our ultra-softening oats and benzoin shaving cream. There’s also lavender and sandalwood in there to soothe any irritations.
Dirty Hair Gel ($12.95)
Refresh your coif with our conditioning and softening, firm hold styling product. Made with fair trade coconut oil, linseed gel and balm herb infusion for the perfect just-got-out-of bed style.
Dirty Body Spray ($19.95)
If you don’t have the time for a full-on Dirty routine in the morning, take a quickie instead and spritz yourself liberally with this body spray before you head out the door. No one will ever know.
availability: May 23rd, 2011