Get Ready to Give with NARS
NARS introduces three exciting new offerings for Fall 2012. Two limited edition eyeshadow palettes feature top-selling and iconic shades for endless beauty combinations, while a travel brush set helps achieve a look that makes an impact, on the go.
New Wave ($55.00)
- Pandora (I) Sheer white shimmer
- Jolie Poupée (I) Vibrant violet
- Rated R (I)– Shimmering chartreuse
- Outremer Bright true blue
- Pandora (II) Matte black
- Daphne Matte deep violet
American Dream ($55.00)
- Bellissima (I) Shimmering beige with subtle glitter
- Alhambra (II) Golden champagne
- Silk Road (II) Rose gold with golden flecks
- Galapagos Bitter chocolate infused with gold
- Bali Neutral taupe
- Tzarine (II) Steel grey
Travel Brush Set ($75.00)
Includes Blush Brush, Eye Shader Brush, Small Dome Brush, Push Eyeliner Brush in convenient travel sizes.
Availability: Now @ NARS
See more photos!
Beautiful Beginnings with L’Oreal
What was the first L’Oreal product you ever tried? Did it pave way for a real romance or did it put you off the brand entirely? What was the first product you purchased? Did you love it? Hate it? Still own it?
my answer: Now, L’Oreal and I did not get off to a good start when I started reviewing products on the blog. I was sooo not a fan – just too many misses in a row. However, I stuck with ’em, and then I discovered their Chrome Eyeliners, which are phenomenal! I’m also digging some of their glosses for their color/shimmer.