Estée Lauder | Vivid Garden
Warm temperatures and sunny days call for a festive garden tea party. Set in a delightfully feminine garden of blooming flowers in shades of pinks and purples, delectable petit-fours and decadent layer cakes iced in fanciful butterfly and bloom designs are passed on shining silver trays as guests enjoy a selection of delightful elixir teas. An atmosphere of fresh airiness abounds with guests dressed in softly flowing dresses with youthful expressions of color in unordinary combinations.
- Vivid Garden Illuminating Powder ($32.00)
- Duo-Tone Eye Pencil in Onyx Pearl ($18.50)
Jasmine Garden Look (Saks Fifth, Bloomingdales, Neiman Marcus)
- Signature Eyeshadow Quad in Jasmine Garden ($35.00)
- Pure Color Illuminating Gloss in Lotus Blossom ($18.00)
- Pure Color Crystal Lipstick in Sweet Lychee ($22.00)
- Pure Color Nail Lacquer in Lotus Blossom ($18.00)
Orchid Garden Look (Nordstrom Exclusive)
- Signature Eyeshadow Quad in Orchid Garden ($35.00)
- Pure Color Illuminating Gloss in Peach Blossom ($18.00)
- Pure Color Crystal Lipstick in Crystal Coral ($22.00)
- Pure Color Nail Lacquer in Peach Blossom ($18.00)
This limited edition collection is available on counter now.
See product photos… Continue reading →
I’m usually a big fan of Lush products, but this product left me wanting more. I found that this conditioner didn’t work as well as conditioners I’ve tried in the past (AG Hair, Herbal Essences, etc.), but what dismayed me is I felt like I needed to use quite a bit in order to cover all the hair I wanted to condition. I feel like if I used this as my regular conditioner, I’d probably go through the jar in a month–and I have shorter hair now! I think the problem I have with it is I can’t “work it in.” It just feels like it stays put wherever it first comes in contact with my hair, so I can’t spread it or work it through my hair at all.
The scent of Retread is an organic-floral kind of scent. There’s that more traditional organic scent (though not nauseating), but you can sniff a little perfume-y floral-ness to it, as well. The scent does linger a bit in the hair after rinsing the product out, and it’s one of those smells you either love, can put up with, or just hate. Since it lingers, you’ll want to try to do a sniff-test before you bring it home with you! (I was mostly indifferent, personally!)
I do feel this product is better suited as a leave-in conditioner or a hair mask worn for five minutes or so outside of the shower with damp-to-almost-dry hair. I think wrapped up in plastic, it will condition better. Since it would be used more as a treatment than part of your day-to-day routine, it would also allow you to stretch the product out over time and get more value out of it.
Bobbi Brown | Platinum Collection
Platinum Pink Shimmer Brick ($40.00)
- Five color bars: soft pink, platinum, bright pink, golden coral, and rose
Long Wear Cream Eyeshadow (Limited) ($22.00)
Shimmering Lip Gloss & Lip Gloss ($20.00)
- Glacier Shimmer Lip Gloss
- Confetti Shimmer Lip Gloss
- Nougat Lip Gloss
Shimmering Body Oil (Limited) ($34.00)
Available: March 2009 Available at all Bobbi Brown Counters and on www.bobbibrown.com.
Get the Cover Look
Cheeks: Platinum Pink Shimmer Brick
Lips: Glacier Shimmer Lip Gloss
Eyes: Steel Long-Wear Cream Shadow (upper & lower lashline, crease), Platinum Long-Wear Cream Shadow (as highlight), Black Everything Mascara
See more images… Continue reading →
MAC Cosmetics | A Rose Romance
U.S. Launch Date: April 23rd, 2009
International Launch Date: May 2009
Suggesting Sonnets celebrated for centuries: “Come into my garden, I would like my roses to see you!” poet Sir Richard Brinsley Sheridan once said, and what lady could resist such flattery?
- Way To Love Creamy light yellow pink
- A Rose Romance Mid-tone pink with gold pearl
- Odyssey Spiked-up plum
- Virgin Kiss Sheer pale pink with multi-dimensional pearl
- Magnetique Frosted violet fuchsia
- Steal My Heart Sheer bright pink with multi-dimensional pearl
See Thru Lip Colour
- Loving Touch Sheer pearly light pink
- Tender Tryst Sheer pearly plum
- Secret Crush Sheer red berry
- Mutiny Clean sky blue with gold pearl
- Circa Plum Frosty dirty mid-tone laevnder
- Of Summer Frosted light dirty mauve
- Et Tu, Bouquet? Frosted pale pink gold
- Creme de Violet Vivid pinkish-violet flecked with gold shimmer
- Silverthorn Mid-tone gray with silver pearl
- Shadowy Lady Darkly veiled plum
Nordstrom Exclusive Quad
- Solar White Golden white (Frost) (Repromote)
- Contrast Dark purple/blue (Velvet) (Permanent)
- Seeds of Love frosted peach (Frost)
- Petal Worship Light, blue-based pink (Frost)
Just A Pinch Gel Blush ($18.50 U.S / $22.50 CDN)
Sheer gel cheek blush in a pot delivers a rosy glow of coverage for a healthy complexion. Dewy texture blends into a thin film on skin, giving low to medium transparent coverage.
- Just A Pinch Sheer red pink tint
- Blush of Youth Clean pink with gold pearl
- Summer Rose Soft violet pink with pearl
- Love & Friendship Creamy dirty mid-tone lavender
Creations Hue: Dejarose
A striking bouquet of lush Bulgarian, Turkish, and Tea Red Roses is ruffled with dewy watery and luminous green nuances. Velvety petals of exotic orchid, lily, jasmine and peony are teased with a hint of crimson red raspberry and the gentle texture of pink pepper. The interplay of light and dark woods, weathered teak contrasting with patchouli, adds to the intensity, while hypnotic incense vapours and amber crystals lend a sense of intrigue and allure to this sensuous creation.
An aqua-spritz of vitamins and minerals, infused with a Calm-the-Skin blend of green tea, Chamomile, Cucumber, topped off with the scent oF 100% natural rose water. Adds radiance, finishes makeup.
See more promo/product photos… Continue reading →
MAC Cosmetics | Sugarsweet
Just some product photos from upcoming spring collection Sugarsweet! You can read about the full color collection details here!
See more promo/product photos… Continue reading →
Look what I have to share with you today… photos of MAC Kitty Kouture!
This launches March 5th in North America. I believe distribution includes online, but for in-stores, only MAC Freestanding stores will have it in stock. Continue reading →