Now Available: Essie Mirror Metallics
Step into a pristine and polished world of reflective metallics that will change your perception of nail color forever! Strike it rich with foolproof formulations that deliver reflection, sheen and a quantum leap forward in silvery chromes and incandescent golds. Metals apply like molten silk for seamless fluidity and a salon look – effortlessly.
“I was obsessed,” says Essie Weingarten, Chief Creative Officer. “The appearance of beautiful foils on the runway ignited a year-long search to realize that kind of overall, even reflectivity in a paintable polish.” Aluminum pearl coated in silver was Essie’s ticket for high-shine, helping her create this off-the-catwalk collection. Highly reflective, these metallics are the latest and greatest in the essie roster: “I am thrilled with my metallics!” Weingarten continues, “No one will metal around with you while wearing these babies!”
Amazing, high-impact effects add mesmerizing novelty to this luxurious palette of precious metals, but the shades were formulated with an eye on fashion and longevity. More than just the colors of the moment, they are carefully crafted classics of a mercurial nature – suitable for lunching ladies and newly launched rock stars alike. This is highshine nail fashion at its chicest!
This season, adorn yourself in a spectrum of metals from a to zinc and chart a course for futuristic fantasy in five fantabulous hues. Visionary color makes rocketing to the forefront of fashion a cinch, so don’t get left behind: select the mineral that casts you in a gorgeous light or mix them up for a French Manicure gilded in molten metal. No need to agonize over which to invest in – in this case a bright penny and rich nickel are worth their weight in gold!
- No Place Like Chrome Richly oxidized nickel
- Blue Rhapsody Heavy metal air force blue
- Nothing Else Metals Ultramodern lilac alloy
- Penny Talk Statement-making incandescent copper
- Good as Gold Pure, rock-solid classic
Availability: Now at salons and beauty destinations worldwide, $8.00 each
See more photos!
Beautiful Beginnings with Essie
What was the first Essie product you ever tried? Did it pave way for a real romance or did it put you off the brand entirely? What was the first product you purchased? Did you love it? Hate it? Still own it?
my answer: The first Essie product I ever tried was their Spring 2008 collection! The older I get, the more I really enjoy the brand for its overall color range. They do some really fantastic creams in particular!
Share your first time experiences with Essie in the comments! 🙂
This August: Estee Lauder Pure Color Vivid Shine Launches
This Fall, Estée Lauder and Tom Pecheux dare you to play in a world of bold, luminous and impactful color with new Pure Color Vivid Shine – the latest wave of shades that dazzle eyes, lips and nails with sparkling shine and chromatic color. This modern spectrum of color features new finishes and textures. Eyes are heightened with hyper metallics that accentuate and entice, lips come alive with amplified, vivid color in lustrous shades that offer unprecedented shine, and
nails sparkle with alluring chromatic hues to complete the look. Whether it’s to create a striking and dramatic or soft and luminous effect, Pure Color Vivid Shine is a collection of bold shades for women and makeup artists who want to indulge their love of color.
Pure Color Gelée Powder Eyeshadows bring color to life in two weightless, incredibly smooth finishes:
- Limited-Edition Vivid Shine Finish: In the collection there are 6 Vivid Shine shadows that feature a unique blend of specially treated glow and metallic pearl duo complex. This luminous finish catches and reflects light, creating the purest levels of multidimensional color illumination for unforgettable eyes that glow!
- Cyber Metallic Finish: These 10 shimmering Cyber Metallic shades transform eyes to a hyper-metallic, futuristic look.
Vivid Shine Eyeshadow ($24.00) (Limited Edition)
- Magenta Pink-purple
- Electric Orchid Purple
- Fire Sapphire Blue
- Ultra Marine Teal
- Lights Out Black
- Pop Pistachio Green
Cyber Metallic Eyeshadow ($24.00) (Permanent)
- Cyber Pink Light pink
- Cyber Ruby Burgundy
- Cyber Ice Platinum (Limited Edition)
- Cyber Silver Silver
- Cyber Lilac Purple
- Arctic Sky Pale blue (Limited Edition)
- Cyber Gold Gold
- Cyber Copper Copper
- Cyber Teal Teal
- Cyber Green Green
Vivid Shine Lipstick ($25.00) (Permanent)
- Power Pink Pink (Limited Edition)
- Pink Voltage Coral
- Pink Riot Pink coral
- Magnetic Magenta Fuchsia
- Mauve Struck Plum brown (Limited Edition)
- Electric Mauve Plum
- Violet Electra Violet
- Rebel Raspberry Dark pink
- Brilliant Bare Nude brown (Limited Edition)
- Copper Flash Warm brown
- Spiked Toffee Caramel nude
- Spiced Cocoa Brown (Limited Edition)
- Hot Corraline Light coral
- Fireball Orange-red
- Poppy Love Dark red
- Forbidden Apple Deep red
- Pearlescent Luminizer Pearl (Limited Edition)
- Gunmetal Luminizer Gunmetal (Limited Edition)
- Foil Luminizer Foil (Limited Edition)
- Lame Luminizer Gold (Limited Edition)
Vivid Shine Nail Color ($20.00) (Limited Edition)
- Purple Velvet Pink
- Dressed to Kill Deep red
- Black Turquoise Blackened teal
Availability: August 2012