5 Pretty in Pink and Red Lipglosses for Valentine’s Day
In case you’re not into lipsticks, or maybe you like to mix, here are five of my favorites that would make for a perfect lip for Valentine’s Day!
- MAC Driven by Love — ruby red with ruby shimmer
- Chanel Trimphal — pinky-red with lighter pink and red shimmer
- Illamasqua Indulge — bright, yellow-toned pink
- Milani Photo Flash — glittery, glitzy pink-red
- Hourglass Siren — metallic orange-red
What’s your favorite gloss for Valentine’s Day?
Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics (OCC) The Garden Collection for Spring/Summer 2012
Introducing The Garden, OCC’s S/S 2012 Colour Collection. Spring has sprung at OCC and hidden among the lilacs and pansies is a different shade of floral. Inspired by psychotropic and poisonous plants, this collection turns traditional spring pastels upside down, injecting them with hallucinatory notes of nearly-neon vibrancy. Mixed in are more subtle neutral lip shades, meant to be paired with a dizzying flash of color on the eyes, in this garden of earthly (and unearthly) delights.
Lip Tar ($13.50)
- Chlorophyll True, denseteal
- Belladonna Ultra, ultra violet
- Digitalis Pink-tinged lavender
- Ophelia Pure petal pink
- Kava Kava True peach neutral
- Pennyroyal Roasted peach-brown
availability: March 2012