Shiseido Shimmering Cream Eye Color for Fall 2011
Inspired by Dick Page’s photography and travels around the globe, the NEW Shiseido Makeup Shimmering Cream Eye Color glides over eyelids creating a luxurious and deeply pigmented look in an instant. There is no need to apply an eye shadow base or powder shadow on top as the Shimmering Cream Eye Color delivers strong color definition with maximum performance as well as unprecedented luster and lasting brilliance.
These lightweight, long-wearing cream shadows maintain a smudge-free and dewy finish that won’t crease or fade for up to 16 hours. Each shade can be worn separately or blended together for a variety of looks and effects.
With light-capturing power to outshine jewels, these shadows are smooth, blendable and remain stunning all day long using a combination of unique technologies including:
- Jewel Reflecting Powder – a shimmering powder that reflects different colors from every angle, emitting an intense radiance.
- Smooth Fit Base – uses Shiseido’s exclusive patent-pending emulsification technology to quickly remove excess oil and water after application, leaving only the essential reflective pearl and moisturizing ingredients behind on lids. This exceptional adhering quality is what gives the shadow its strong resistance to creasing and fading.
- Super Hydro-Wrap Vitalizing DE – a Shiseido-original ingredient that moisturizes and improves dryness to give eyes a fresh look all day long.
Shimmering Cream Eye Color ($26.00)
- Mist (WT901) Soft pearly white
- Magnolia (PK302) Fresh bright pink
- Techno Gold (GD803) Brilliant yellow gold
- Meadow (BE204) Warm, glowing beige
- Purple Dawn (VI305) Intense violet
- Leather (BR306) Rich, reddish brown
- Patina (GR707) Lustrous metallic bronze
- Moss (GR708) Vibrant bright green
- Sable (BR709) Luxurious taupe
- Tin (SV810) Rich silver
- Angel 9BL711) Deep, teal-toned blue
- Caviar (BK912) Glossy, shimmering black
availability: August 2011 at all Shiseido counters, online at macys.com, bloomingdales.com, nordstrom.com, saks.com, sephora.com
See more photos!
NARS Concealer (Re)Launches
NARS Concealer boasts a lightweight, creamy texture enriched with Vitamin E for crease-resistant coverage that stays in place all day. Aside from new slim packaging, the formula will grow its shade range from a total of six shades to ten to help achieve a NARS Immaculate Complexion. Whether applied to camouflage darkness under the eyes or to reduce the appearance of redness and skin imperfections, the new range reaches a broader scope of skintones and is targeted to more closely match NARS’ Sheer Matte & Sheer Glow Foundation shades. Apply with a brush for even application and precise spot coverage.
- Chantilly For fairest of complexions, true ivory
- Vanilla For fair complexions, tiny cast of pink tones
- Honey For light to medium complexion, warm peach tones
- Custard For light to medium complexions, yellow tones
- Ginger For medium complexions, golden tones
- Biscuit For medium to dark complexions, natural balance of pink and yellow tones
- Caramel For medium to dark complexions, yellow and golden tones
- Amande For medium to dark complexions, golden olive tones
- Café For dark complexions, warm red tones
- Cacao For dark complexions, deep-gold-brown tones
Duo Concealers ($30.00)
availability: September 1st @ narscosmetics.com
Juicy Couture with Deborah Lippmann & Troy Surratt Holiday 2011
Fill your stocking with everything for luxe nails and flawlessly luscious lips this holiday season. For Holiday 2011 Juicy Couture introduces exclusive collaborations with the creative force behind the fashion industry’s hottest nail looks, Deborah Lippmann, and make-up artist to the stars, Troy Surratt. These beauty collections are must-haves under the mistletoe for every Juicy girl to sparkle and shine.
Deborah Lippmann, the first name in fashion-setting nails, collaborates with Juicy Couture for a dazzling holiday collection. Featuring two exclusive regal Deborah Lippmann nail lacquers and four classic shades, the Deborah Lippmann and Juicy Couture collection offers chic holiday hand looks for every glamour girl.
“Just like Deborah Lippmann nail lacquer, Juicy Couture’s trendsetting style makes fashion fun—each collection has a playful twist. A collaboration between the two celebrity cult favorites just made perfect sense,” says Deborah Lippmann.
Hand Warmer Gift Set ($68.00)
Keep hands happy this winter without covering up your gorgeous nail color with limited edition Deborah Lippmann polish and Juicy Couture hand warmer sets:
- Jewel in the Crown A Juicy Couture and Deborah Lippmann shade exclusive, this shimmering pewter is made for the modern matriarch.
- Believe Inspired by the queen of onstage glam, Cher, this glimmering gold beige gets nails holiday-ready in an instant.
Precious Metals ($48.00)
- Here Comes the Queen Juicy Couture & Deborah Lippmann shade exclusive; sheer glaze infused with ultra-glam gold
- Jewel in the Crown Juicy Couture & Deborah Lippmann shade exclusive; shimmering pewter
- Believe Glimmering gold beige created with Cher
Shimmer and Shine ($48.00)
- Bring on the Bling Divine shimmer containing virgin diamond powder
- Whatever Lola Wants Sassy, sparkling lavender
- Since I Fell For You Shining shiraz
Celebrity make-up artist Troy Surratt creates delectable sliding lip gloss tins in Raspberry, Strawberry and Vanilla Shake flavors. These vibrant glosses are the perfect complement to every Holiday occasion, adding soft, sultry shine for a perfect pout.
The Troy Surratt and Juicy Couture collection includes:
Individual Sliding Lip Tin ($12.00)
- Available in raspberry, strawberry, vanilla shake
Set of 3 Sliding Lip Gloss Tins ($36.00)
- Available in raspberry, strawberry, vanilla shake
Snow Globe Charm Lip Gloss Wand ($18.00)
- Available in marshmallow
availability: October/November 2011