Beautiful Beginnings with Lancome
What was the first Lancome product you ever tried? Did it pave way for a real romance or did it put you off the brand entirely? What was the first product you purchased? Did you love it? Hate it? Still own it?
my answer: The first product I tried by Lancome was Pixel Pink, which was a lipstick that was part of the Pout-a-Porter series. From there, I tried some of their summer bronzers, which usually have really gorgeous designs on them (my favorite was the Bamboo one). There are definitely products I like by Lancome, but it’s not a brand that I seem to gravitate towards on my own. I feel like I need someone to tell me something is amazing before I’ll check it out.
Share your first time experiences with Lancome in the comments! 🙂
Zoya Designer, Diva, & Gloss Collections for Fall 2012
Inspired by backstage beauties, talented designers, runways and VIP fashion events, the NYFW 2012 Color Collections by Zoya for Fall 2012 are simply stunning. Choose from full-coverage creams and metallics or incredibly shiny jellies. If it’s in style this season – Zoya has it!
Each New Fall Collection (Designer, Diva and Gloss) features color that is beautiful, long-wearing and “haute” off the New York Fashion Week (NYFW) Fall 2012 runway!
- Rekha Blood red cream (Bibhu Mohapatra custom shade)
- Toni Dark maroon red cream
- Monica Dark mulberry purple cream
- Natty Smoked navy blue cream
- Evvie Evergreen green cream (Peter Som custom shade)
- Noot Charcoal green gray cream
- Elisa Crimson red metallic
- Suri Royal purple metallic
- Song Egyptian blue metallic with a subtle sparkle
- Ray Pine green metallic
- FeiFei Magic blue foil sparkle metallic
- Daul Magic violet foils parkle metallic
- Katherine Sheer eggplant jelly gloss, buildable formula (Peter Som custom shade)
- Paloma Sheer berry red jelly gloss, buildable formula
- Frida Sheer teal blue jelly gloss, buildable formula
Availability: July 2012 at zoya.com.