CLINIQUE | This Summer the Bronze Keeps Going and Going — Introducing Long-Last Bronze.
No one ever wants the summer to end, yet somehow the time between Memorial Day and Labor Day just flies by. Well, Clinique can’t promise a longer summer, but we can promise that your makeup will stay put throughout the day from the beach to a BBQ. Traditional summer makeup is light and airy, but because of the heat and humidity it also tends to melt off the minute you set foot outside. Clinique remedies the warm weather makeup conundrum by introducing Long-Last Bronze. Summer 2008 | CLINIQUE, a beautiful bronze makeup collection for the gal who hates to re-apply but loves to look her best.
Stay tuned for a detailed review of Clinique’s latest launch!
But to tease you, check out what to expect and some images… Continue reading →
- Bronze Goddess Bronzing Pearls
- Bronze Goddess Soft Matte Bronzer
- Bronze Goddess Soft Duo Bronzer in Amber Bronze Medium and Amber Bronze Rich
- Bronze Goddess Soft Shimmer Bronzer
- Bronze Goddess Tortoise Compact (filled with Soft Matte Bronzer)
- Bronze Goddess Luminous Liquid Bronzer
- Face and Body Brush
- Pure Color Eyeshadow in Blushing Goddess (new, limited edition) and Cinnamon
- Tender Lip Balm SPF15 in Tender Bronze (new, limited edition) and Tender Berry
- Pure Color Gloss in Fuchsia (new, limited edition) and Sugarcane
- Bronze Goddess Sheer Lip Tint SPF15 in new, limited edition Fuchsia and Bronze
- Pure Color Nail Lacquer in Bronze Goddess (limited edition) and Fuchsia
- Bronze Goddess Eau Fraiche 100ml
- Bronze Goddess Body Oil 100ml
- Bronze Goddess Luminous Body Lotion 200ml
Available now at www.esteelauder.com!
Dior Goldrush Collection — Summer Look 2008
A collection of limited edition pieces, themed by this summer’s golden trends, Goldrush is a glittering feast for the eyes in shades of sultry tan, heady corals and — yes — decadent, shimmering gold. Featuring four new shades of the recently-introduced Addict High Shine lipstick and 18-Karat versions of old favorites such as the 5-Colour Eyeshadow palette and Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss.
“Not many people realize it, but gold is the ultimate neutral, especially when it comes to makeup. It’s a color that makes everything shine — literally — and works on basically every skin tone. For a real summery look, pair a luscious gold lip with rich, shimmering eyes and cheeks,” says Dior International Celebrity Makeup Artist Pati Dubroff.
Golden Dior (Pictured above)
Inspired by the dazzling extravagance of Dior Couture baubles, this ultra-trendy limited edition medallion features an-allover golden glow highlighter for eyes, cheeks and lips encased in its jewel-shaped packaging. Adorned with champagne crystals and a chic satin ribbon, this decadent compact is part accessory, part beauty must-have. $55.00
- Lumieres Dior in Amber Sunlight (002) $55.00
- Dior Bronze Harmonie Blush in Spicy Desert (005) $42.00
- 5-Colour Eyeshadow in Golds (569) , Goldfever (589) $52.00
- 1-Colour Eyeshadow in Terra Sienna (585), Million-Dollar Gold (645) $24.50
- Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss Reflect in Beige Moire (217), Coral Lame (337), Beige Lurex (437) $24.50
- Dior Addict High Shine in Shine Pink (354), Ready-to-Gold (414), Show Coral (444), Couture Brown (614) $25.00
- Dior Vernis in Coppery Ginger (668), Gold Nugget (708) $19.00
Available April 2008 at Dior counters nationwide!
Ohh, swatches galore! I’m happy to share with you Brooke’s Strobeblossom swatch (above), as well as several fun swatches from Mrs. Lynne. Thanks girls!
Check out swatches for Beauty Powder Blushes and Strobe… Continue reading →
Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Relaxing Balm ($15.95) is a lightweight balm to help smooth stray hairs and strands that is humidity resistant. It is meant to work in conjuction with your blow dryer, so be sure to apply this to towel-dried hair (e.g. damp hair), and then blow dry to finish smoothing. The scent of the Super Skinny Relaxing Balm is a subtle green apple, which ends up drying down virtually scentless (that’s probably a good thing!). This is very much a uni-tasking product, and since my hair is low maintenance, I don’t personally have a need that this product fills. However, I do get stray flyaways from time to time, and this does reduce the amount I get, so that is helpful!
Find a salon near you that carries Paul Mitchell products at www.paulmitchell.com.
Joyce wanted to share her Heatherette haul photos with us–and wow, Heatherette never appealed to me as much as it does after seeing these! Thanks Joyce! (BTW, talk about one nice haul!)
Check out several more photos! Continue reading →