Video Review: NARS Spring 2012 Collection – First Impressions & Swatches
I’ve reviewed everything I have from NARS’ latest collection, which you can view at the links below. My favorites were Paramaribo and Valparaiso.
- NARS Dark Rite
- NARS Paramaribo Eyeshadow Duo
- NARS Mexican Rose Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil
- NARS Bilbao Lipstick
- NARS Douce France Eyeshadow Trio
- NARS Gaiety Blush
- NARS Lhasa Eyeshadow
- NARS Valparaiso Pure Matte Lipstick
Butter London Spring/Summer 2012 Collection
butter LONDON™ and Founding Creative Director Nonie Creme are pleased to introduce the new S/S 12 lacquer collection.
Says Creme, “What a season! Pops of neon colour everywhere, tempered by sherbet pastels and cool neutrals. It left us plenty to play with in the nail realm. I’ve mixed a couple of softer opaque shades in cantaloupe and pale pistachio, and followed up with an intense retro turquoise and slightly glittery hot pink. Finally, a quietly marvelous sheer oyster that packs a tiny punch with micro glitter particles for those seeking a new way to wear neutral. The message this season is KNOW who you are, then BE who you are! It’s all about the Individual this season, and the beauty world is yours to rule.”
- Bossy Boots Light, opaque pistachio green
- Disco Biscuit Tropical hot pink with an undercurrent of tiny iridescent glitter particles
- Knacked Sheer, twinkling oyster shade flecked with micro-glitter particles
- Slapper Truly teal lacquer, bold and very bright
- Trout Pout Opaque shade of cantaloupe, pale and retro
availability: butterlondon.com, $14 each
NARS Pure Radiance Tinted Moisturizer for Spring 2012
Per WWD, Pure Radiance Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 30/PA+++ will be available in nine shades and retail for $42. It will launch exclusively to Nordstrom first, debuting February 1st, and then narscosmetics.com and NARS’ Bleecker Street store on February 15th. The range will rolled out nationally and globally in full come March.