MAC Cosmetics’ Gold Fever launches September 25th, 2008 in LIMITED locations. From what we’ve heard, it’s Nordstrom’s only.
- Voile Canary yellow with gold pearlized pigments (Frost)
- Missy Creamy pastel coral (Cream)
- Sharkskin Swimming sharp polished grey
- Penny Light pinky coral
- Classic Cream White gold
- Auto-Orange Rusted copper with pearlized pigments
- Blacktrack Solid flat black
- Silverstroke Richly metallic platinum
- Brassy Metallic brass
- 3D Silver Multi-reflective silver
- Gold Sparkling chunky gold
- 209 Slim, tapered eyeliner brush made of synthetic fibres
- 242 Shader brush made of natural & synthetic fibres
- 3 Lash Long, full, natural-looking lashes
- 34 Lash Slightly dramatic length lashes w/wispy & winged corners
I told you I made one purchase at Barneys, right? Well, that’s the gloss I purchased. You look at it and go, “Sure, that’s pretty, so what?”
Well, see how it looks on the lips… Continue reading →
OVERALL, Electroflash will tempt you, even if you aren’t a fan of the duos! The mineralize eyeshadow duos definitely overshadow the lipsticks/lipglasses. You almost forget they’re even there, to be honest. I’m a lip product junkie, but I didn’t even pick up a single lip product this time around (but I am trying to budget, so that’s part of the reason). I liked Fast Thrill lipstick, because I felt it would make a nice summer lip, but I think I’ll wait on buying it for now. The mineralize eyeshadows feel incredibly smooth and rich when swatched. They go on intensely, and they feel like liquid velvet. I ended up with the two that drew me in (Fresh Green Mix and Sea & Sky), because I couldn’t resist the texture. I feel like they improve with each launch of duos. I will have to try them in a look before I pick up any more, though.
Get individual product reviews… Continue reading →
OVERALL, Sonic Chic offers nine wearable colors of mineralize blush. These feel smooth and velvety when applied, and the colors are buildable. Each color has good pigmentation/color pay off, but depending on your application technique, they can be sheered out or built up in their intensity. I think with nine different colors, everyone is bound to find one or two that catches their eye. I have a feeling Dainty and Nuance may be big sellers, because they are quite universal.
Keep reading for individual product reviews! Continue reading →
Check out the rest of the swatches, plus see two product close-ups! Continue reading →
Check out the rest of the Sonic Chic swatches, plus see three close-ups of products! Continue reading →