5 Amazing Antique Gold Eyeshadows
Any other beauty buffs as enthusiastic as I am when it comes to antique golds? It’s absolutely one of my favorite shades to wear. My two top favorites are both difficult to get, as one is only available overseas (Giorgio Armani #14 Eyes to Kill Intense) and the other was a limited edition shade from eons ago (MAC Rye). An honorable mention goes to Urban Decay Maui Wowie, which has frustrating fall out from the micro-glitter, but the color itself is amazing–it’s one of the few fallout-prone eyeshadows I’ll bother to work with.
- Make Up For Ever #11 Aqua Cream — medium-dark molten gold with a metallic finish
- OCC Cruising — brassy gold with a very shimmery, metallic finish
- Le Metier de Beaute Chameleon — lightened antique gold
- Giorgio Armani Khaki Pulse — bronzy antique gold–it’s just on the edge of your traditional antique gold hue
- Maybelline Bold Gold — warm, antique gold with a burnished yellow tone
What’s your favorite antique gold eyeshadow?
China Glaze Summer Neons Collection for Summer 2012
The sun has nothing on you this summer! Rival its brightness and heat with China Glaze® Summer 2012 collection, Summer Neons. Featuring 12 new sizzling shades perfect for surf, sand and nightlife, the all new hot hues in China Glaze Summer Neons include:
- Pink Plumeria Light pink with gold shimmer
- Under the Boardwalk Fluorescent raspberry
- Splish Splash Bright sky blue shimmer
- Love’s A Beach Sizzling hot pink
- Hang-Ten Toes Bubblegum neon with iridescent purple shimmer
- Beach Cruise-r Glimmering fuchsia grape
- Orange You Hot? Bright orange with attention-grabbing gold glimmer
- Surfin’ For Boys Glistening bright coral
- Flirty Tankini Shimmery strawberry smoothie pink
- Ride the Waves Dark ocean blue
- I’m With the Lifeguard Glimmering lime green
- Sun-Kissed Hot highlighter yellow
availability: China Glaze Summer Neons will be available as open stock colors and 12-piece counter display. Individual polishes retail for $7 MSRP and the 8-piece box set retails for $56. China Glaze Summer Neons will be available at fine salons and beauty supply stores nationwide in June 2012.