OCC + Nylon Magazine Nylon Lip Tar
Heralded in the September Issue of NYLON MAGAZINE as the Best Lipstick of 2012, OCC Lip Tar has eclipsed its cult-status and has officially been cemented as a staple in every makeup junkie’s cosmetic arsenal. To celebrate, OCC has partnered with NYLON MAGAZINE to introduce an extraordinary new neon pink, Pantone™-matched to the NYLON logo, aptly christened “NYLON”.
A stunning new innovation in lip colour, OCC LIP TAR is liquefied lipstick. It combines the longevity of a lipstick with the ease of application of a gloss. Packed with highly emollient naturally-derived ingredients including Hemp Oil, whose Omega-3 EFAs allow LIP TAR to go on slick and moist, but set to a satinmatte finish. Just the tiniest drop is needed to provide fullest coverage possible while remaining featherweight light and ultra-longwearing.
NYLON LIP TAR is available August 21st, exclusively at Sephora.com, and in select Sephora Locations beginning on September 17th! Nylon Lip Tar will retail for $16.00.
5 Juicy Tangerine-Hued Eyeshadows
My favorite way to wear tangerines (or oranges in general) is to combine them with other bright sunset-ish shades–think magentas, coppers, fuchsias, and yellows/golds.
- OCC Mimosa — softened tangerine orange with a golden shimmer-sheen
- Maybelline Fierce & Tangy — soft orange with a creamy finish
- MAC Rule — ripened orange
- Milani Primary — primary orange
- Dolce & Gabbana Cocoa — matte, muted orange
How do you wear shades like these?
Reach for Olympic Gold with 5 Favorites
I thought it would be fun to celebrate the London Olympics with a few posts inspired by the colors of the medals handed out (gold, silver, and bronze). This post features five of my favorite gold-colored products!
- Bobbi Brown Canary — gold shimmer overload
- OCC Triptych — true yellow gold with a metallic finish
- theBalm Mary Lou Manizer — shimmering pale gold
- SpaRitual Solstice — glittering gold with molten orange tones
- Inglot #404 — rich honey gold with a frosted metallic sheen