If you’re looking for something bold or bright to wear this fall and don’t want to break the bank, here are five of my top picks!
- Revlon Raspberry Pie — a medium-dark, fuchsia-pink with a glossy, luminous finish that’s comfortable to wear and balm-like
- Maybelline Brazen Berry — a brightened fuchsia-magenta with a luminous sheen
- NYX Chic Red — a bold, bright blue-based red with a matte finish
- Revlon Pink Truffle — a plummy brown with a luminous sheen
- Maybelline Very Cherry — a classic blue-based red with a matte finish
What’s your favorite lipstick for fall that’s a total steal?
Win It! 20 NYX Cream Eyeshadows!
One lucky reader will receive every shade of NYX Cream Shadow–that’s twenty in total–for a total prize value of $100. These were recently released and come in a tube with a doe-foot applicator in a variety of shades. This giveaway is only open to U.S. readers. Simply use the widget below to enter this giveaway…