NARS Blushes — Preview Photos
I’m planning to review the majority NARS’ permanent blushes, which as you can see above, number at 27 (I know I am missing Zen). I also have cream blushes and bronzers in the works, too. 🙂 But for now, enjoy some blush photos!
- Row 1: Albatross, Amour, Angelika, Deep Throat, Desire, Dolce Vita, Douceur;
- Row 2: Exhibit A, Gaiety, Gilda, Gina, Lovejoy, Luster, Madly;
- Row 3: Mata Hari, Miss Liberty, New Order, Nico, Oasis, Orgasm, Sex Appeal;
- Row 4: Silvana, Sin, Super Orgasm, Taj Mahal, Taos, Torrid
See more photos!
5 Truly Orange Blushes
It’s summer — one of the best ways to add color to any look with ease is through a good blush. Tangerine is no doubt in this year, but how about some orange? Benefit Cha Cha Cha is the closest you’ll find here for a tamer shade of orange.
- NARS Liberte — burnt orange
- Make Up For Ever #12 — light-medium orange with a gold sheen
- NARS Taj Mahal — pop of orange with soft orange shimmer
- Benefit Cha Cha Cha — tint of orange-coral
- NARS Exhibit A — matte red-orange