5 Truly Orange Blushes
It’s summer — one of the best ways to add color to any look with ease is through a good blush. Tangerine is no doubt in this year, but how about some orange? Benefit Cha Cha Cha is the closest you’ll find here for a tamer shade of orange.
- NARS Liberte — burnt orange
- Make Up For Ever #12 — light-medium orange with a gold sheen
- NARS Taj Mahal — pop of orange with soft orange shimmer
- Benefit Cha Cha Cha — tint of orange-coral
- NARS Exhibit A — matte red-orange
What’s your favorite orange blush?
5 Fantastic Matte Blushes to Try
I’ve had several requests to share some more matte finishes in the 5 Ways posts, so I thought blushes might be a nice way to go!
- Tarte Blissful — vibrant coral
- NARS Exhibit A — rich orange
- MAC Mocha — dirty plum pink
- Tarte Exposed — neutral beige with pink undertones
- Burberry Tangerine — neutral brown-tangerine