Get Ready to Give with NARS
NARS introduces three exciting new offerings for Fall 2012. Two limited edition eyeshadow palettes feature top-selling and iconic shades for endless beauty combinations, while a travel brush set helps achieve a look that makes an impact, on the go.
New Wave ($55.00)
- Pandora (I) Sheer white shimmer
- Jolie Poupée (I) Vibrant violet
- Rated R (I)– Shimmering chartreuse
- Outremer Bright true blue
- Pandora (II) Matte black
- Daphne Matte deep violet
American Dream ($55.00)
- Bellissima (I) Shimmering beige with subtle glitter
- Alhambra (II) Golden champagne
- Silk Road (II) Rose gold with golden flecks
- Galapagos Bitter chocolate infused with gold
- Bali Neutral taupe
- Tzarine (II) Steel grey
Travel Brush Set ($75.00)
Includes Blush Brush, Eye Shader Brush, Small Dome Brush, Push Eyeliner Brush in convenient travel sizes.
Availability: Now @ NARS
See more photos!
5 Ocean-Inspired Eyeshadows
When I think of the ocean, I think of blue, green, and teal all merged into one. Depending on the depth and clarity of the water, you might a really smoldering blue, maybe something closer to blackened blue, and at other times, a beautiful translucent aqua blue. I could have easily chosen five more shades for this topic, LOL! There were so many amazing shades to choose from.
- Illamasqua Burst — matte blue-teal
- Le Metier de Beaute Midnight Sky — shimmering blackened blue
- NARS South Pacific — clear aqua blue
- MAC Freshwater — perfect medium blue
- Maybelline Tenacious Teal — silver-shimmered light-medium blue