Ideal for all skin types, new NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer boasts a luxuriously smooth texture enriched with hydrating skincar benefits. When applied to camouflage darkness under the eyes and reduce the appearance of redness and skin imperfections, the multi-action formula provides medium to high buildable coverage in a natural, radiant finish with long-lasting results.
A single stroke keeps complexion looking fresh and creaseless all day – going on smoothly and blending easily. Light diffusing technology blurs imperfections and fine lines, and evens skin tone without masking skin’s natural coloring.
Skin glows with new radiance over or under foundation – and looks beautiful even when bare. Perfect as a complement to Pure Radiant
Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF30 or layered with Sheer Matte & Sheer Glow Foundation.
Crease-proof. Long-wear. Non-comedogenic. Dermatologist tested. Paraben-free. Alcohol-free. Fragrance-free.
Radiant Creamy Concealer ($28.00)
- Chantilly True ivory shade for fairest complexions
- Biscuit Medium dark natural balance of pink and yellow undertones
- Vanilla Tiny cast of pink for the fair complexion
- Caramel Medium dark yellow and golden undertones
- Honey Warm peach tone for light to medium complexion
- Amande Medium dark with golden olive undertones
- Custard Yellow tone for light to medium complexion
- Cafe Dark shade with warm red
- Ginger Golden undertone for undertones medium complexion
- Cacao Dark shade with deep gold-brown undertones
Availability: February 20th, 2013 @ NARS Cosmetics
See more photos!
Not so into lipstick? Or maybe you’re looking for a gloss for your Valentine’s Day lipstick? These are my five picks for this upcoming Valentine’s Day…
- Milani Flashy — darkened fuchsia pink
- MAC Driven by Love — rich red with ruby red shimmer
- Clarins Grenadine — coral-pink with gold shimmer
- Bobbi Brown Naked Plum — pink and gold shimmered plum
- NARS Bougainville — berry
What lipglosses remind you of Valentine’s Day?
Here’s a little mix of my picks for Valentine’s Day-themed lipsticks that range from light pink to vibrant red! I’d love to hear your picks!
- MAC Lickable — bright pink
- Giorgio Armani #503 — rich red
- NARS Dragon Girl — blue-based matte red
- OCC Femme — light-medium pink
- Revlon Lollipop — glossy fuchsia pink