NARS x Pierre Hardy Collection
In a bold new collection for NARS, designer Pierre Hardy brings his fresh color palette to the iconic beauty brand. Inspired by his Summer 2013 shoe collection, Hardy’s offering includes six color-forward nail polish pairings and two richly-hued blushes. Nail polish duos come housed in a small shoebox with dust bag (a nod to Hardy’s own footwear packaging), while the high voltage blush palettes go graphic with shimmering gold overspray of the designer’s signature cubic print.
Nail Polish Pairs ($29.00) (Limited Edition)
- Ethno Run Orange/Navy
- Easy Walking Rose gold/Camel
- Sharplines Peach/Burgundy
- Sharks Yellow/Lavender
- Vertebra Coral/Dusty Rose
- Venomous Gunmetal/Black (Exclusive to NARS Boutiques/NARSCosmetics.com)
Blush Palette ($41.00) (Limited Edition)
- Rotonde Tiger lily
- Boys Don’t Cry Pink grapefruit
Availability: May 1st @ NARS
See more photos!
NARS’ summer collection will be available for sale on April 15th on NARScosmetics.com, and then will make its way to other retailers thereafter.
- Barrow Street Larger Than Life Eyeliner (A)
- Euphrate Eyeshadow (B+)
- Fashion Rebel Eyeshadow Duo (D+)
- Madness Nail Polish (A)
- Paris Follies Larger Than Life Lipgloss (A)
- Puerto Vallarta Multiple (B)
- Tender Night Velvet Matte Lip Pencil (D)
- Tolede Lipstick (A)
You can also view all swatches in a single post here.