NARS Spring 2014 Gifting
Are you a NARSissist? NARSissist (NARS∙is∙sist) (n.) – lives by her own rules, not afraid to express herself in every look, mood or attitude. Effortlessly captivating with a bottomless makeup bag.
NARSissist Eye Palette ($79.00) (Limited Edition)
NARS Cosmetics introduces the NARSissist Eye Palette, named for and inspired by the brand’s devoted fans and cult followers, this inaugural palette will set the stage for future NARSissist products to come. The limited-edition palette features 15 of the NARSissist community’s most beloved and inspiring shades in one compact, ready-to-wear every day, every way. Wear one shade on its own for captivating color or play with the possibilities by layering different shades for an unlimited range of effects. Available January 15th on narscosmetics.com and NARSissist followers; February 1st for NARS Boutiques and department/specialty stores.
- All About Eve I Flesh-toned neutrals (Part of a Permanent Duo)
- Madrague II Matte caramel (Part of a Permanent Duo)
- Fez Velvety cocoa (Permanent)
- Bali Neutral (Permanent)
- Coconut Grove Deep brown infused with reflections (Permanent)
- Madrague l Matte cream (Part of a Permanent Duo)
- Nepal Soft, sheer rose (Permanent)
- Ashes to Ashes Shimmery violet based brown (Permanent)
- Brousse II Black violet (Part of a Vintage Duo)
- Mekong Espresso infused with shimmer (Permanent)
- Bellissima I Shimmering beige with subtle glitter (Part of a Permanent Duo)
- Lhasa Lavender grey (Permanent)
- Bad Behaviour Deep pewter (Limited Edition/Repromote)
- Dogon II Charcoal (Part of a Permanent Duo)
- Pandora II Matte black (Part of a Permanent Duo)
NARSissist Cheek Palette ($49.00) (Sephora Exclusive) (Limited Edition)
NARS Cosmetics is bringing out your inner NARSissist with the introduction of the NARSissist Cheek Palette. Named for and inspired by the brand’s devoted fans and cult followers, this inaugural palette showcases the brand’s most iconic products and beloved shades for cheeks. This limited edition set features three must-have shades for Spring and a newly designed mini blush brush for easy application on the go. Available February 1st at Sephora and sephora.com.
- Devotee (Highlighting Blush)
- Orgasm (Blush)
- Laguna (Bronzing Powder)
- Mini Blush Brush (Brush)
Availability: Eye Palette online at narscosmetics.com January 15th, in NARS boutiques and department/specialty retailers on February 1st. Cheek palette at sephora.com and Sephora stores on February 1st. NOW ONLINE AT NORDSTROM!