Here are five blushes worth considering for darker skin tones! Again, this is a short and sweet list but is by no means exhaustive; I tried to include a variety of colors, finishes, and undertones, but just because you don’t see a blush listed here doesn’t mean it wouldn’t work 🙂 I’d love to hear your personal favorites for dark skin tones in the comments!
- Milani Bella Rosa — a bright, medium-dark pink with cool undertones and a matte finish
- NARS Lovejoy — a medium-dark plum with warm, gold shimmer and a soft satin finish
- Becca Papaya/Topaz — a gold-shimmered, copper-brown
- NARS Taj Mahal — a vibrant tangerine orange with a luminous sheen
- Kevyn Aucoin Fira — a rich, orange-red with a matte finish