Pure, snow white–in a variety of finishes, plus a highlighter that looks almost white in the pan but is a little warmer and golden than that. I wanted to include a white polish, but there weren’t many permanent ones to choose from (that I’ve covered and were good) — what white polishes have you found to work best? You can check out comparison swatches of my picks, too
- Inglot #453 — bright, metallic white (and not too cool-toned)
- Sugarpill Tako — matte white
- Maybelline Too Cool — creamy, cool-toned white
- NARS Albatross — a dusting of shimmer and sheen
- NARS Santa Monica Blvd. — bright white for your lash line
What’s your favorite white-hued beauty product?
NARS Brow Gel ($22.00)
NARS is excited to introduce Brow Gel — a glossy, easy gliding gel to tame and groom eyebrows. Achieve new levels of artistry with a simple brush of the brows from this innovative new category offering.
Keep brows in place with a unique precision-tapered brush that adds shape and definition to every angle while creating a fuller, smoother brow look to perfectly set the symmetry of the face.
- Oural Clear
- Athens Blond
- Piraeus Medium brown
- Kinshasa Dark brown
Brow Perfector ($22.00)
NARS debuts Brow Perfector—a velvety eyebrow pencil for seamless definition of the eyebrows with precision and ease. This highly-anticipated addition to the brand’s brow category offering helps beauty lovers achieve even, elegant brows and every desired angle of arch.
A propel/repel pencil allows you to reshape, fill, and design brows for a full and flawless, natural matte finish, while an innovative oval shape gives complete control over brow shape, angle, and size. Natural ingredients ensure brows are nourished, soft, and smooth.
- Salzbourg Blonde
- Caucase Brown
- Kalamata Light brown
- Suriname Black
Availability: July 15th at NARS Boutiques and online at NARScosmetics.com
See more photos!
NARS introduces three exciting new gifting items for Fall 2013. Two eyeshadow palettes feature top-selling and limited edition shades for endless beauty combinations, while a beautiful cosmetic pochette – designed by NARS Founder & Creative Director François Nars himself – keeps all your favourite beauty essentials close at hand.
Ride Up to the Moon ($45.00)
- Argentina Metallic gold (Limited Edition)
- Isolde Frosted ginger (left side of duo)
- Night Porter Black with pearls
- Biarritz Perfect, neutral cream colored beige
- Fez Velvety cocoa
- Cordura Shimmering sooty dark brown (right side of duo)
Fairy’s Kiss ($45.00)
- Monosque Shimmering soft pink (Limited Edition)
- Kalahari Sugared cocoa (right side of duo)
- Brousse Black violet (right side of duo)
- Tokyo Lavender (right side of duo)
- Brumes Matte charcoal (left side of duo)
- Pandora Matte black (right side of duo)
For the organized, but glamorous, makeup aficionado.
Availability: July 15th at NARS and NARS Boutiques
See more photos!
For fall 2013, NARS introduces a collection with rich color in signature NARS shades, focusing on the eye and playing with matte textures. Created by Founder & Creative Director Francois Nars, the collectio heralds fall’s arrival with shades ready to make a sultry statement.
Single Eyeshadow ($24.00)
- Kamchatka Navy smoke
- Namibia Grey moon
- Yamal Maple sugar (Limited Edition)
- Bavaria Deep sea blue
Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner ($24.00)
- Via de’ Martelli Chocolate
- Las Ramblas Yellow gold (Limited Edition)
Pure Matte Lipstick ($26.00)
- La Paz Orchid (Limited Edition)
- Peloponnese Ginger pink
Velvet Matte Lip Pencil ($25.00)
- Paimpol Pink chiffon
- Mysterious Red Crimson red (Limited Edition)
Nail Polish ($19.00)
- Galathee Dove grey (Limited Edition)
- Fury Regal purple (Limited Edition)