A tried and true favorite of mine, coral lipstick is a shade I reach for throughout the year. If you’ve been looking for a way to warm-up your spring, consider these five beautiful shades:
- YSL Peach Passion — a glossy, peachy-coral
- NARS Julie — a soft, pink-coral
- Estee Lauder Eccentric — a light-medium pink-coral
- Urban Decay Streak — a medium coral-pink
- Maybelline Coral Burst — a luminous pink-coral
Do you rock lavender lipstick? I love the color but must admit that it’s not my favorite on me, so I tend to forget about how pretty it is until spring hits and all I hear about are pastels. Something like NARS Dominique is a really wearable way to wear lavender without it being too pastel or bright, whereas NYX Violet is a great option for almost-lavender but not a true lavender since it is brighter and has stronger purple tones to it. What are your favorite lavenders? What kind of eye/cheek do you pair with them?
- OCC Digitalis — a pink-lavender cream
- ColourPop Brills — a satiny lavender with a hint of pink
- NARS Dominique — a muted, lavender pink
- NYX Castle — a gold-shimmered lavender pink
- NYX Violet — a brightened, lavender purple
P.S. — Do you have any top five lists from me that you’d like to see? Taking requests for various color-themed top five lists!