If you’ve followed my favorites, you’ll know that I favor more shimmery blush, and specifically, luminous blush. The kind of shimmer that doesn’t read frosted or metallic but more of glowing sheen. Here are some of my favorites of the moment!
- Chanel Golden Sun (280) — A Warm Brown with a Luminous finish.
- Laura Geller Ballerina — A Warm Copper with a Luminous finish.
- Chanel Malice (71) — A Warm Coral with a Luminous finish.
- MAC Make You Mine — A Warm Copper with a Satin finish.
- Makeup Geek Love Affair — A Warm Pink with a Satin finish.
- Clinique Peach Pop (02) — A Warm Coral with a Satin finish.
- NARS Lovejoy — A Warm Plum with a Pearl finish.
- MAC Love Thing — A Warm Plum with a Luminous finish.
- Burberry Blossom — A Warm Coral with a Luminous finish.
- Tom Ford Beauty Love Lust — A Warm Coral with a Frost finish.
NARS One Shocking Moment Blush Palette
NARS One Shocking Moment Blush Palette ($69.00 for 1.01 oz.) includes a highlighting/contour duo, bronzer, and four blushes. Two of the blushes are new and exclusive to the palette, while all of the other shades are part of NARS’ permanent range. Full review to come!
See more photos & swatches!
Just a heads up, Sephora launched the exclusive One Shocking Moment Cheek Palette and Killer Heels Lipstick Set, both which are exclusive to Sephora (and were slated for a November 1st launch) are now available for purchase today. I remember several readers mentioned the blush palette and wanted to pass along the word! I did purchase one as well and hope to get swatches up for you soon.