What is a holiday season without highlighting some of my current set of favorite ruby red-hued beauty products? I’m always on the hunt for more metallic reds, so I look forward to reading your favorites!
- OCC Black Metal Dahlia — a deep, dark burgundy-red with ruby red metallic shimmer
- Hourglass Siren — no list is complete without Siren, a fiercely metallic, opaque gloss
- OCC Role Play — a ruby red with a metallic finish and cool undertones
- Inglot #450 — a deepened, cool-toned reddish-berry with a metallic sheen
- Milani Cherry Crave — a warm, metallic red
What are your personal favorites?
I shared my favorite oranges yesterday for Halloween, so of course, the other side of the coin is rich, inky blacks! Here are some of my favorites:
- Illamasqua Creator — a deep, dark black with silver flecks and sparkle with a glossy, high-shine finish
- Chanel Mirifique — a sparkling, creamy, deep dark black
- Urban Decay Perversion — a cult favorite; deep, dark, inky matte black for the lash line
- Milani Pitch Black — a deep, dark black eyeshadow with a matte finish for under $10
- Sugarpill Stella — a deep, dark black loose eyeshadow with teal, violet, pink, and emerald green micro-shimmer
What are your favorite black-hued beauty products?
I love a good purple, but a good purple isn’t always easy to be found–especially in eyeliner or eyeshadow form, as they are often less pigmented, but these are all shades that are full of pigment!
- Illamasqua Jo’mina — a brightened, lavender purple with a cream finish for tips and toes
- Fyrinnae Parental Advisory — a rich, vibrant cool-toned purple with a frosted finish for eyes
- Milani Perfect Purple — a shimmery purple eyeliner that won’t let you down
- Make Up For Ever #92 — a bold purple with a matte finish — famous for a reason
- Zoya Suri — a metallic-shimmered violet purple for tips and toes