Milani Spring 2014 Launches
Brilliant Shine Lip Gloss ($5.49)
Rich color, extreme high shine, comfortable lasting wear, moisturizing & non-tacky.
- Bare Secret (01)
- Mai-Tai (02)
- Luminous (03)
- Mauve Fetish (04)
- Berry Tempting (05)
- Ravish Raspberry (06)
- Pink Lady (07)
- Rose Blush (08)
- Sweet Grapefruit (09)
- Coral Crush (10)
- Nude Touch (11)
- Red My Lips (12)
- Brownberry (13)
- Black Cherry (14)
Power Lip ($6.49)
New non-drying formula, long-lasting shine, stain, & color coverage. Available at CVS.
- Red Control (01)
- Cabaret Blend (02)
- Raspberry Tart (03)
- Pink Lemonade (04)
- Macaroon (05)
- Strawberry Sugar (06)
- Mango Tango (07)
- Creamy Cafe (08)
Lip Intense Liquid Color ($6.49)
Infused with pure pigments for a shockingly intense full lip color. Application of a gloss with the longevity of a lipstick. Lightweight, full coverage formula.
- Red Extreme (01)
- Pink Rave (02)
- Fiery Coral (03)
- Violet Addict (04)
Anti-Feathering Lipliner ($4.49)
A smooth easy glide-on, mistake proof formula that prevents lipstick & liploss from feathering. Serves as lip primer & line filler when used all over lips & extends
the wear of any lipstick or lipgloss. Enriched with vitamins & moisturizing ingredients for a creamy application. Sharpens with Milani’s Duo Pencil Sharpener.
- Transparent (01)
Brow & Eye Highlighters ($6.49)
Perfect duo for a luminous effect around the eyes. Can be used as a brightener, highlighter & eyeshadow. Brow lifting, light diffusing pigments.
- Matte Beige/High Glow (01)
- Matte Cream/Luminous Lift (02)
- Vanilla/Natural Taupe (03)
Brow Shaping Clear Gel ($4.49)
- Clear (01)
Brow Shaping Clear Wax ($4.49)
- Clear (01)
Eye Tech Perfection Liquid Liner ($7.49)
Ergonomic handle for easy application. Full color definition in one stroke application. Extreme fine-tip point creates three line styles.
- Black (01)
See more information and photos!
Here is a compilation of my favorite budget-friendly lipsticks and lipglosses that I’ve tested over the past year! I’m really excited to have found an affordable, high-quality lip scrub this year. Bonus points for being an indie brand to boot! It does seem like 2013 was the year of bright lipstick–fuchsia, red, and orange!
- Revlon Provocateur ColorBurst Lacquer Balm — a brightened, medium red with light, warm undertones
- Audrey Elizabeth Apothecary Lemon Lip Scrub — an effective, finely milled lip scrub that tastes like lemonade
- NYX Addis Adaba Soft Matte Lip Cream — vibrant, hot pink
- Maybelline Neon Red ColorSensational Vivids Lip Color — brightened, medium-dark orange-red with a glossy sheen
- Maybelline Hot Plum ColorSensational Vivids Lip Color — brightened, magenta pink with a luminous finish
- Milani Sweet Nectar Color Statement Lipstick — medium-dark orange with subtle red undertones
- Maybelline Signature Scarlet Color Elixir Lip Color — a rich, glossy red
- Revlon Vivacious ColorBurst Lacquer Balm — pinky-red with warm undertones
- Maybelline Electric Fuchsia ColorSensational Vivid Lip Color — bright, cool-toned fuchsia with a luminous finish
- Milani Hot Pink Rage Color Statement Lipstick — vibrant, light-medium pink with cool undertones
What were your favorite budget-friendly lipsticks and lipglosses from the past year?
I have a whole slew of fun top tens to share with you over the next few days! You may even see some of these pop up again in a few other top tens. I wanted to put a spotlight on some of the best affordable and budget-friendly products that I enjoyed and reviewed over the past year. I hope you’ll take a moment to share your own favorites that you discovered this year.
- Makeup Geek Glamorous Eyeshadow — a shimmering, coppery gold with a frosted finish
- Fyrinnae Because Cats — a cool-toned, bluish-purple with a frosted, metallic finish
- Sleek Makeup Vintage Romance Eyeshadow Palette — a great cooler, smokier palette
- L’Oreal Amber Rush — warm, reddish copper with orange undertones and metallic finish
- Sephora Good Mood Eye Contour Pencil — a shimmery teal for that perfect pop of color on the lash line
- Maybelline Barely Branded Color Tattoo Eyeshadow — warm, creamy beige with a metallic finish
- Makeup Geek Country Girl Eyeshadow — a rosy, warm-toned brown with a pearly sheen
- Sleek Makeup Sunset Eyeshadow Palette — an intensely pigmented, warm-toned eyeshadow palette
- Makeup Geek Liquid Gold Pigment — a deep, dark molten gold
- Milani Perfect Purple — nicely pigmented, purple eyeliner
What were your favorite budget-friendly eyeshadows and eyeliners this year?
One of my favorite colors of all-time is emerald green. It has so much depth, and I love that it can be cooler or warmer and be so, so different.
- Zoya Logan — a very cool-toned, glittering emerald green polish
- Milani Green Safari — an amazing emerald green cream eyeshadow that can be used as eyeliner or as a base
- Illamasqua Violate — because I can’t have a list that doesn’t include an emerald green lip color
- Zoya Holly — vibrant, warm-toned emerald green
- Make Up For Ever #80 — a smoky, slightly blackened emerald green eyeshadow