What are your favorite cool-toned pinks? It can be such a fun color to wear, because a lot of the blue-based pinks have a brightness to them, which I think is perfect during late winter/early spring when it can be gloomy and gray outside.
- NARS Gaiety — cool-toned, cotton candy pink with a matte finish
- OCC Mannequin — a pale, cool-toned pink with a matte finish
- Hourglass Ethereal Glow — a soft, cool-toned pale pink
- MAC Pink Nouveau — a cool-toned, blue-based light-medium pink with a satiny finish
- Milani Delizioso Pink (10) — a cool-toned, light-medium pink with a matte finish
Milani Coming Up Roses Collection
Rose Powder Blush ($7.99)
A luxurious matte powder blush that features rose petals micro-milled into the powder to bring out the natural rosy tones. This blush is multi-purpose: use to shape, contour, and highlight your face. It is easy to use and streak-free. Suitable for all skin types and tones.
- Coral Cove (05) Bright coral (Matte) (Limited Edition)
- Lady Rouge (06) Hot red (Matte) (Limited Edition)
- Love Potion (07) Dark rose (Matte) (Limited Edition)
- Tea Rose (08) Light rose (Matte) (Limited Edition)
Availability: Now at Milani; March 2014 at select Walgreens