5 Positively Electric Eyeshadows
Brights, brights, and more brights!
- Inglot #343 — electric yellowed chartreuse with a matte finish
- Milani Shocking Pink — electric magenta pink with a matte finish
- Bare Escentuals On the Rocks — electric violet with blue iridescence
- MAC Electric Eel — electric medium blue with a matte finish
- Make Up For Ever #24 — electric golden yellow
What’s your favorite bright color to work with?
5 Juicy Tangerine-Hued Eyeshadows
My favorite way to wear tangerines (or oranges in general) is to combine them with other bright sunset-ish shades–think magentas, coppers, fuchsias, and yellows/golds.
- OCC Mimosa — softened tangerine orange with a golden shimmer-sheen
- Maybelline Fierce & Tangy — soft orange with a creamy finish
- MAC Rule — ripened orange
- Milani Primary — primary orange
- Dolce & Gabbana Cocoa — matte, muted orange
How do you wear shades like these?
5 Beautiful Bronze Beauties to Celebrate the Olympics
You won’t feel like you’re settling for bronze with these–they’re brilliant, sumptuous, and oh-so-lavish.
- theBalm Betty Lou-Manizer — coppery bronze for plenty of shimmer and sheen
- Milani Caramel Brown — soft bronze with a frosted, metallic sheen
- China Glaze Harvest Moon — coppery bronze with strong shimmer
- Make Up For Ever #12 — rich coppery brown
- Bobbi Brown Beach — rose bronze shimmered gloss