Emerald Green is Pantone’s Color of 2013
Pantone has announced that emerald green will be the color of 2013, which means expect to see about 234879234 new shades of emerald green released in beauty (and, well, everything else) next year. The good news is, for me, I adore emerald green! Here are five favorites to the tune of emerald green
- Milani Green Safari — emerald green with a frosted sheen
- Inglot #385 — vibrant emerald green with a matte finish
- Zoya Holly — shimmering emerald green polish
- NARS Misfit — a teal-tinged emerald green with sparkle
- MAC Emerald Green — strong emerald green in loose form
What’s your favorite emerald green-colored beauty product?
Video: Week in Review, Vol. 004
Hope this past week was a good one for you! Subscribe to our channel if you enjoy the videos!
- Make Up For Ever Eye Prime
- Estee Lauder Sensuous Rose Pure Color Blush
- Milani Just Perfect Eyeshadow
- Tom Ford Jardin Noir
- NARS Luster Blush
- Milani Star Flash Haute Flash Lipgloss
- Clarins Grenadine (05) Gloss Prodige Lipgloss
- China Glaze Want My Bawdy Nail Lacquer
- MAC Office Hours
On eyes: Urban Decay Echo Beach Eyeshadow, Urban Decay Nevermind Eyeshadow, Urban Decay Jagged Eyeshadow, Urban Decay Anonymous Eyeshadow, Tarina Tarantino Ammunition Eyeliner, Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Intense Waterproof Mascara. On face: Make Up For Ever HD (125), Guerlain Les Voilettes (03), Bobbi Brown Pink Rose Blush. On lips: Giorgio Armani #111 Rouge d’Armani Lipstick.