Go bold or go home with these ten picks for bold, bright lips–perfect for spring or summer–and all for less than $10! You can view these ten in the Swatch Gallery if desired. What are your top picks for a budget-friendly bright lipstick?
- Revlon Flirtatious — a shimmery, cool-toned red
- L’Oreal Pink Flamingo — a bright pop of cool-toned pink
- Revlon Vivacious –a vibrant fuchsia pink
- Revlon Fuchsia Shock — a shiny, fuchsia
- Revlon Wild Watermelon –a juicy coral-red
- Revlon Lollipop — a glossy, muted fuchsia pink
- Milani Violet Volt — a metallic, fuchsia-purple
- Milani Sweet Nectar — a pop of neon orange
- Maybellnie Shocking Coral — a bold, coral-red
- Maybelline Fuchsia Flash — an electric, cool-toned pink
Reader Sylirael asked if I had done a post on aqua eyeshadows, and the last time I did one was back in ’11, so I thought three years later might be a good time to update my top five!
- Giorgio Armani #10 — a metallic, aqua-blue
- Sugarpill Mochi — a muted, aqua blue with a satin finish
- Inglot #345 — a minty, aqua green with a matte finish
- Make Up For Ever #93 — a bold, bright aqua-green
- Urban Decay Shattered — a gold-shimmered, muted aqua blue
What are your favorite aqua-hued eyeshadows?
Reader Dilyana wanted to see more top picks for corals… so here’s my current top ten list of coral lipsticks, lipglosses, and blushes! (See them in the Swatch Gallery here.) What are your favorites right now?
- Hourglass Radiant Magenta — a warm-toned, pinky-coral with a satin finish
- Too Faced Bon Bon — a bright, warm-toned coral
- Chanel Reflexion — a shimmering, coral-red gloss
- Clinique Peach Pop — a muted, coral-orange with a luminous finish
- Maybelline Caramel Infused — a soft, pink-coral gloss
- Urban Decay Streak — a glossy coral-pink
- Tom Ford Love Lust –a shimmering, dark coral
- Burberry Camel Pink — a peachy-gold shimmered coral-pink gloss
- Givenchy Rose Dressing (202) — a vibrant, pink-coral
- MAC Be a Lady –a brightened, pink-coral