5 Must-Have Corals Under $20
Four of the five are under $10, even! You can see them all side-by-side here.
- Physicians Formula Warm — soft, glowy pink-coral
- Revlon Kiss Me Coral — warm, orange-coral gloss
- Zoya Tinsley — gold-shimmered coral
- Maybelline Shocking Coral — vibrant pink-coral
- Inglot #361 — matte orange-coral
Do you have a favorite budget-friendly coral-hued product?
Pure, snow white–in a variety of finishes, plus a highlighter that looks almost white in the pan but is a little warmer and golden than that. I wanted to include a white polish, but there weren’t many permanent ones to choose from (that I’ve covered and were good) — what white polishes have you found to work best? You can check out comparison swatches of my picks, too
- Inglot #453 — bright, metallic white (and not too cool-toned)
- Sugarpill Tako — matte white
- Maybelline Too Cool — creamy, cool-toned white
- NARS Albatross — a dusting of shimmer and sheen
- NARS Santa Monica Blvd. — bright white for your lash line
What’s your favorite white-hued beauty product?
Will you be wearing your red, white, and/or blue on July 4th? I’m most likely going to sport a red lip, at the very least! Here are five of my picks for a little red-themed inspiration, and it was quite hard to narrow it down, because there are so many awesome red lipsticks and polishes in particular. So think of this as just a moment in time – surely if I picked a week from now, it would be different
- Fyrinnae Hitched — a bold, warm red with a beautiful satiny sheen
- Zoya Blaze — a deeper, cool-toned red with sparkle
- Maybelline Very Cherry — rich, cherry red with a matte finish for under $10
- Make Up For Ever #99 — pure matte red for those who dare to go big
- Guerlain Garconne — classic, sumptuous deepened red
And for fun, I pulled ’em all up to compare here.