One of my most enduring favorites is Maybelline’s Full ‘n’ Soft mascara, which is a mascara I’ve always reached for and nearly always have a tube open. I love the regular as well as waterproof version, and one of the reasons I love it is it really adds length and volume while still looking natural, defined, and lashes feel soft–not crunchy. I’ve been more impressed with Maybelline’s recent formulas, like the ColorSensational Vivids and their Color Tattoo ranges (even if they don’t quite achieve 24-hour wear).
- Maybelline ColorSensational Vivids Lip Color — luminous, intensely pigmented, long-wearing lip color
- Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 Hour Eyeshadow — cream eyeshadow in an assortment of shades, like Tough as Taupe, which is great for sculpting the lids
- Maybelline Full ‘n’ Soft Mascara — one of my favorite mascaras for natural lashes
- Maybelline Color Tattoo Pure Pigments — they might not last the forever-long claim they’re supposed, they
- Maybelline ColorSensational Lip Color — even the non-neon line is quite good with classics like Very Cherry!
What are your favorite Maybelline products?
It might be cliche to opt for a top five of orange-colored products with Halloween a few weeks away, but hey! it’s just an excuse to pay homage to some of my favorite oranges.
- Buxom Rogue — a luminous, rich orange-red with intense color payoff and a wonderfully comfortable formula
- Zoya Amy — a rich, molten orange with hints of deep gold and metallic shimmer
- Sugarpill Flamepoint — a true orange with a matte finish that’s incredibly pigmented
- Maybelline Electric Orange — a lush orange with a glossy sheen for under $10!
- Sleek Sunset #4 — it may be part of a palette (which I try to avoid, but the price point on this palette is so low, plus the palette is amazing from start to finish, I couldn’t resist!), but it’s such a bright and rich shade of tangerine with so much color payoff!