5 Amazing Antique Gold Eyeshadows
Any other beauty buffs as enthusiastic as I am when it comes to antique golds? It’s absolutely one of my favorite shades to wear. My two top favorites are both difficult to get, as one is only available overseas (Giorgio Armani #14 Eyes to Kill Intense) and the other was a limited edition shade from eons ago (MAC Rye). An honorable mention goes to Urban Decay Maui Wowie, which has frustrating fall out from the micro-glitter, but the color itself is amazing–it’s one of the few fallout-prone eyeshadows I’ll bother to work with.
- Make Up For Ever #11 Aqua Cream — medium-dark molten gold with a metallic finish
- OCC Cruising — brassy gold with a very shimmery, metallic finish
- Le Metier de Beaute Chameleon — lightened antique gold
- Giorgio Armani Khaki Pulse — bronzy antique gold–it’s just on the edge of your traditional antique gold hue
- Maybelline Bold Gold — warm, antique gold with a burnished yellow tone
What’s your favorite antique gold eyeshadow?
Beautiful Beginnings with Make Up For Ever
What was the first Make Up For Ever product you ever tried? Did it pave way for a real romance or did it put you off the brand entirely? What was the first Make Up For Ever product you purchased? Did you love it? Hate it? Still own it?
my answer: The first product I remember trying (and reviewing) was their HD Powder, which I like (and still like). After that, I remember spending an unholy amount of money on the brand when I attended IMATS a few years ago (since it was 40% off) and did a series called 30 Days of Make Up For Ever. I love their products and find the brand to be high quality overall.