5 Truly Orange Blushes
It’s summer — one of the best ways to add color to any look with ease is through a good blush. Tangerine is no doubt in this year, but how about some orange? Benefit Cha Cha Cha is the closest you’ll find here for a tamer shade of orange.
- NARS Liberte — burnt orange
- Make Up For Ever #12 — light-medium orange with a gold sheen
- NARS Taj Mahal — pop of orange with soft orange shimmer
- Benefit Cha Cha Cha — tint of orange-coral
- NARS Exhibit A — matte red-orange
What’s your favorite orange blush?
5 Uplifting Light Blue Eyeshadows
I love a good sky blue/pastel blue eyeshadow, especially for spring, but it also can work really with more summery colors as a way to tone down some of the vibrancy of those brighter hues.
- Buxom Husky — light ethereal blue with a soft frosted finish
- MAC Styledriven — light-medium blue with a soft frosted finish
- Make Up For Ever #150 — pale sky blue
- Urban Decay Clash — vibrant sky blue with sparkle
- Bare Escentuals Illusion — pale pastel blue
What’s your favorite light blue eyeshadow?
5 Intriguing Green-Teal Eyeshadows
Finding a perfectly teal eyeshadow is difficult, because teal is a mix of blue and green and inevitably leans one way or the other. Who knew that Make Up For Ever would have so many fun ones?
- Make Up For Ever #93 — apple green teal
- Make Up For Ever #53 — jade-like teal-green
- NARS Misfit — vibrant green-teal
- Make Up For Ever #168 — rich jewel-toned green-teal
- theBalm Jealous Jordana — deep smoky green-teal