Autumn makes me think of the changing colors of the leaves, rain, and a lingering dampness and crispness in the air–which always makes me think of earthiness. One of my favorite earth tones is greens, and this post is inspired by them; murky, mossy, and dirty greens that are beautiful to wear.
- Inglot #419 — a subtly warm-toned, dirty green with a frosted finish
- OCC Ripley — a gorgeous, gold-sparkled mossy green with threads of metallic shimmer for your nails
- Urban Decay Stash — a classic olive-green eyeliner that’s richly pigmented and glides on easily
- Make Up For Ever #84 — a muted, darkened green with neutral-cool undertones
- L’Oreal Golden Emerald — a richly pigmented, slightly warm-toned gold-shimmered forest green
What are your top favorites?
I love a good purple, but a good purple isn’t always easy to be found–especially in eyeliner or eyeshadow form, as they are often less pigmented, but these are all shades that are full of pigment!
- Illamasqua Jo’mina — a brightened, lavender purple with a cream finish for tips and toes
- Fyrinnae Parental Advisory — a rich, vibrant cool-toned purple with a frosted finish for eyes
- Milani Perfect Purple — a shimmery purple eyeliner that won’t let you down
- Make Up For Ever #92 — a bold purple with a matte finish — famous for a reason
- Zoya Suri — a metallic-shimmered violet purple for tips and toes