Whether you’re looking for shimmery, dewy, luminous, or matte, this round-up of my current top picks for peach blushes to try this summer has you covered!
- Le Metier de Beaute Whisper — a soft, shimmery peach
- Becca Fig/Opal — a luminous, peachy-beige
- Make Up For Ever #225 — a warm, pop of peach in a cream format
- Hourglass Dim Infusion — a muted peach with a soft sheen
- NARS Sex Appeal — a light peach with a matte finish
What are your favorites?
When I thought about what my top picks for orange blush would be for summer, I had to go for at least a few of the bolder, more vibrant shades. Perhaps I could put together a post about peachy shades as an alternative to these bolder shades? If that’s something you’d like to see, let me know in the comments! 🙂 Onward to my current recommendations…
- NARS Taj Mahal — a bright, tangerine orange with a gold shimmer
- NYX Cinnamon — orange-red with a satin finish
- Make Up For Ever #420 — a slightly muted, medium orange in a cream formula
- MAC Modern Mandarin — a shimmery orange with warm, red undertones
- NARS Exhibit A — a bold, orange-red with a matte finish