One common color combination I feel I’ve been seeing more often as we get into autumn is a mix of copper, gold, and plum. Here’s my current favorite mix of shades in that vein! These could all be worn together or as three or four shades. Subra is great for making the look appear smokier, cooler, while Goddess and Deep Damson create dimension with their less frosted finishes. I’d love to hear what shades you’re using to recreate the combination as well.
- Make Up For Ever ME728 Copper Red — a metallic, golden copper
- Makeup Geek Goddess — a satiny, orange with hints of brown
- Make Up For Ever ME654 Cauldron — a rich bronze with a frosted sheen
- MAC Deep Damson — a matte, plummy burgundy
- NARS Subra — a deepened yet muted purpled burgundy with a soft, frosted finish