MAC Cremesheen Pearl Lipsticks ($16.00 for 0.10 oz.) released ten new, permanent shades. All but two shades seemed rather warm-toned, and they range from light-medium to medium-dark in color overall. Reviews soon!
MAC x Selena Collection for Late 2016
M∙A∙C Selena, the multi-product collection inspired by Latin icon, Selena Quintanilla, debuts in the latter part of 2016.
“Selena’s talent and beauty, inside and out have, have left a colourful, meaningful impact in the world, that has continued to grow over the last two decades. We have heard the passion and enthusiasm from her fans and wholeheartedly agree that her legacy embodies M·A·C’s philosophy. We are so excited to announce a Selena inspired M·A·C collection debuting in the latter part of 2016.” — James Gager, MAC Senior Vice President/Group Creative Director
“I am so excited that M·A·C Cosmetics will be releasing a collection in honor of my sister Selena. Helping to create this collection brings me back to all those late night conversations on our tour bus when she spoke of having her own makeup line one day. If Selena were here she would be beyond ecstatic to have this happening. History is being made.” — Suzette Quintanilla (Selena’s sister)
MAC Cremesheen Pearl Collection
Cremesheen Pearl, the shimmering twist on a M∙A∙C classic, is back with a brilliant bang. Cremesheen Lipstick and Cremesheen Glass, both infused with pearlized pigments, are available in 15 new Asian-inspired shades. Prominent pinks, radiant reds and contemporary corals glow strikingly against all skin tones with a finish that leaves lips luminous and decidedly lacquered. With foolproof colour coverage and gleamingly creamy gloss, this eye-catching update to Cremesheen is the new yin and yang for your lips.
Lipstick ($16.50 U.S. / $20.00 CDN) (Permanent)
- Nippon Creamy mid-tone coral pink
- Koi Coral Pale peachy nude
- Star Magnolia Bright carnation pink
- Little Buddha Bright peachy pink
- Pickled Plum Bright blue-pink
- Tokyo Tizzy Bright yellow-orange
- Obi Orange Intense clean reddish orange
- Pretty Boy Intense pink coral
- Dozen Carnations Intense warm tomato red
- Sweet Sakura True red with soft gold pearl
Cremesheen Glass ($20.00 U.S. / $24.00 CDN) (Permanent)
- Pagoda Frosted cool pink (Repromote)
- Double Happiness Frosted light nude (Repromote)
- Floating Lotus Frosted soft rose (Repromote)
- Richer, Lusher Peach coral (Repromote)
- Partial to Pink Light creamy yellow-pink with light gold pearl (Repromote)
Availability: Online July 16th, in-stores and at-counters on July 23rd in permanent line; August 2015 for international locations.