MAC Cosmetics Suite Array (September 25th, 2008)
(This is not the promotional image for the launch.)
Reserve the Luxury Suite. New Eye Shadow Suite with Pearlglide Eye Liners provide all the accoutrements: luminescence, iridescence, phosphorescence, good design. These duo compacts imbue exceptional sparkle, add innovation in the most sophisticated new colour alignments. Check in for bewitching bedroom eyes, day and night.
Continue reading →
MAC Cosmetics Cremesheen (October 2nd, 2008)
(This is not a promotional image for the launch – model is
wearing Speed Dial Cremesheen, though, from D Magazine shoot.)
Speak softly, say something shocking! Cremesheen gives weight to your words, lightness to your lips! Application glides. Texture talks for you. Finish has the last word. But be warned exotic sensation at the slightest titillation. A new vocabulary for lips, colour, shine.
Continue reading →
Emanuel Ungaro Collection (September 25th) (Limited Release)
(This is not a promotional image for the launch –
this is a promotional image for Emanuel Ungaro’s Haute Couture Line)
- Pure Rose Pastel pink with white pearlized pigments (Lustre)
- Freckletone Neutral yellow-toned beige (Lustre)
- Pastel Emotion Pastel pink with white pearlized pigments (Frost)
See Thru Lip Colour
- Not So Shy! Jewel tone berry stain
See more… Continue reading →
MAC Cosmetics’ Gold Fever launches September 25th, 2008 in LIMITED locations. From what we’ve heard, it’s Nordstrom’s only.
- Voile Canary yellow with gold pearlized pigments (Frost)
- Missy Creamy pastel coral (Cream)
- Sharkskin Swimming sharp polished grey
- Penny Light pinky coral
- Classic Cream White gold
- Auto-Orange Rusted copper with pearlized pigments
- Blacktrack Solid flat black
- Silverstroke Richly metallic platinum
- Brassy Metallic brass
- 3D Silver Multi-reflective silver
- Gold Sparkling chunky gold
- 209 Slim, tapered eyeliner brush made of synthetic fibres
- 242 Shader brush made of natural & synthetic fibres
- 3 Lash Long, full, natural-looking lashes
- 34 Lash Slightly dramatic length lashes w/wispy & winged corners
OVERALL, Electroflash will tempt you, even if you aren’t a fan of the duos! The mineralize eyeshadow duos definitely overshadow the lipsticks/lipglasses. You almost forget they’re even there, to be honest. I’m a lip product junkie, but I didn’t even pick up a single lip product this time around (but I am trying to budget, so that’s part of the reason). I liked Fast Thrill lipstick, because I felt it would make a nice summer lip, but I think I’ll wait on buying it for now. The mineralize eyeshadows feel incredibly smooth and rich when swatched. They go on intensely, and they feel like liquid velvet. I ended up with the two that drew me in (Fresh Green Mix and Sea & Sky), because I couldn’t resist the texture. I feel like they improve with each launch of duos. I will have to try them in a look before I pick up any more, though.
Get individual product reviews… Continue reading →
OVERALL, Sonic Chic offers nine wearable colors of mineralize blush. These feel smooth and velvety when applied, and the colors are buildable. Each color has good pigmentation/color pay off, but depending on your application technique, they can be sheered out or built up in their intensity. I think with nine different colors, everyone is bound to find one or two that catches their eye. I have a feeling Dainty and Nuance may be big sellers, because they are quite universal.
Keep reading for individual product reviews! Continue reading →