MAC @ ThreeAsFour
“Yoko Ono’s drawings were the inspiration for the makeup.” — Andrea Helgadottir
Get the Look
- EYE: Invisible Set Powder – dusted around the eyes to prep the skin. Rapidblack Penultimate Liner – dotted across eyes in three different designs to define and create dimension.
- FACE: Select Cover-Up Concealer – sheered over face. Pinch Me Sheertone Blush – dusted onto apples of cheeks.
- LIP: Lip Conditioner – applied to lips to moisturize. Select Cover-Up Concealer – patted around edges of lips to softly diffuse lip line.
See breakdown for Tommy Hilfiger…
MAC @ Peter Som
“The inspiration was created after looking through photographs of Brigitte Bardot. These are young girls who want to look made-up. Colourful, sweet and chic.” – Tom Pecheux
Get the Look
- EYE: PRO Red Violet Eye Shadow – applied to lid, from lash line up to brow and underneath the eye. Fascinating Eye Kohl – added to inner corners of the eye to brighten. Emphasize Sculpt and Shape Powder – layered on top of the Fascinating. Blackdazzle Dazzlelash Mascara – layered through the top and bottom lashes.
- FACE: Studio Sculpt Foundation – to prep the skin. PRO Bright Coral Blush – swept generously from side of face, over temple, down around to cheek bones. Emphasize Sculpt and Shape Powder – brushed onto the tops of cheekbones and down the nose to highlight. Invisible Set Powder – dusted over skin to create a soft, matte finish.
- LIP: Pink Burst Lipstick – brushed onto the lips for a fuchsia lip. Invisible Set Powder – tapped over lips for a soft, matte look.
Get the breakdowns for Doo.Ri and Proenza Schouler!