Sraight from the official Fafi website, Fafi will be touring internationally to help promote the new launch of her collaboration collection with MAC Cosmetics (aptly named Fafi). Here are the dates for MAC Fafi World Tour 2008:
- 2/13 at NYC at Bendel’s
- 2/16 at Singapore
- 2/22 at Milan
- 2/26 at Munich
- 3/1 at Copenhagen
- 3/6 at London
- 3/26 at Dubai
According to Fafi.net, Fafi will launch February 14th in the US and internationally March 2008. The three Fafinettes appearing on the boxes and products are Eriko, Monoka, and Ermine, all created specifically for the collaboration.
HUGE thank you to MAC Artist Jessica T. for giving us the heads up! Sounds like a fun, Hollywood-esque collection! Heatherette is a collaboration between the gurus behind Heatherette and MAC Cosmetics, and it is expected to launch March 27th, 2008. Get the details…
Continue reading →
Remember rumors about MAC coming out with a loose mineral foundation? True rumors indeed!
Loose Mineralize Powder | February 14, 2008
- Light Neutral pale ivory
- Light Medium Light neutral beige
- Medium Beige
- Medium Plus Tan beige
- Medium Dark Rich tan
- Medium Deep Deep golden tan
- Dark Caramel
- Deep Dark Deep caramel
- Deeper Dark Milk chocolate
Strobe | March 6, 2008
- Strobe Cream
- Strobe Liquid
Tinted Lip Conditioners with SPF15
- Strobe Kiss Sheer coral with golden strobe pearlized pigments
- Strobe Rays Light caramel with golden red strobe pearlized pigments
- Strobe Blossom Light blue/pink with red strobe pearlized pigments
- Strobe Current Sheer plum with golden red strobe pearlized pigments
- Strobe Beam Clear with strobe pearlized pigments.
Beauty Powder Blush | March 13, 2008
- Eversun Neutral peach bronze with gold pearlized pigments
- Feeling Plum with silver pearlized pigments
- Joyous Peach with gold pearlized pigments
- Secret Blush Neutral plum with gold pearlized pigments
- Serenely Deep brownish red with gold pearlized pigments
- Shy Beauty Pastel apricot with gold pearlized pigments
- Sweetness Intense blue pink with pealized pigments
- True Romantic Midtone pink with silver pearlized pigments
Source for Strobe & Beauty Powder Blush
MAC Cosmetics debuted a Fafi website (anyone remember the Barbie one last year?), and right now, you can sign up for notification as information is released. Thanks to Shefali for alerting us to it!
I just wanted to give my dearest readers that many stores around the country are having events to celebrate the Fafi launch. Some of these include unveilings, which are amazing opportunities to see Fafi before it’s even launched officially! It is best to call up your local store/counter and ask if they have anything going on. With that said, I will be attending the unveiling event for Fafi on February 10th at MAC Cosmetics at Valley Fair in San Jose, CA. If you’re in the area and would like to come, and call (408) 244-6533 to RSVP! I’m scheduled to attend at 5:30pm, but please let me know if you can make it and when you will, because I’m sure I can find a reason to stick around longer!
(And also, this means you can fully expect swatches and a review February 10th/11th!)
A little late, but oh well… I passed on most of the items from A Mei, because the palettes contained permanent/repromoted colors, as were the lipsticks (both are permanent), so there’s no need to rush out and get them. I got both lipglasses since I’m a sucker for glosses! She’s A Star is a pretty straight gold gloss with lots of shimmer and shine. Fun to wear alone as an ultra glossy coat or to lighten any too-bold-to-wear-right-now lipstick. Love Rules is a brighter, deeper pink, but not quite hot fuchsia pink. The shimmer/reflects in Love Rules is pink with a touch of opalescence. I wouldn’t say either of these are must-haves, but they are cute!