Hey dolls! N has launched on www.maccosmetics.com, as well as with A Mei, a very limited release in the US (full launch in Asia), so grab it up while you can!
- 1N Light frosted gold with pink pearl (Glaze)
- 2N Creamy light pink (Lustre)
- 3N Milky pastel pink (Lustre)
- 4N Mid-tone creamy brown (Lustre)
- 5N Plummy sheer brown (Lustre)
- 1N Creamy white tan (Cream)
- 2N Creamy neutral yellow pink (Cream)
- 3N Neutral brown with gold and pink pearl (Cream)
- 4N Light chocolate brown with red pearl (Cream)
- Creamola Low down tan
- Sublime Culture Pink/caramel fusion
- Nanogold Sheer yellow beige with pink pearl (Frost)
- Modest Tone Neutral dirty tan (Satin)
- Neutral Pink Dirty mid-tone blue pink (Satin)
- Rich Flesh Neutral warm brown (Matte)
- Remotely Grey Dirty grey brown (Satin)
- Dark Edge Dirty chocolate brown (Satin)
- Groundwork Mid-tone neutral taupe (Satin)
- Quite Natural Dirty chocolate brown (Cream)
- Soft Ochre Yellow beige (Cream)
- N Colour Creamy beige (Cream)
- Naturally Rich Milk chocolate (Cream)
- Demi-blanc Gold beige with green pearl (Frost)
Available for purchase on www.maccosmetics.com.
Get details for A-Mei… Continue reading →
Hey ladies & gents! I’m very excited because my entry was finally approved, and now I’m on on the site! (yay!) I would reallyyy like to see yours, so please leave a link to your look! If any of you entered the regional contest, I’d love to see some photos. There’s nothing to lose, so enter
National Contest — How to Enter?
To enter the “Are You A MA”C Original?” contest on a national level, consumers can visit http://www.maccosmetics.com/originals/ beginning December 26th to submit a picture of themselves wearing their favorite MAC products, along with 50 words on what makes them a MAC Original. The winner will be determined by votes online. The winner will receive a $1,000 MAC gift card and the complete Originals collection.
Regional Contest — How to Enter?
On a regional level, MAC will hold the “Are You A MAC Original” Contest in New York, Los Angeles, Miami, Las Vegas, San Francisco and Houston on the weekend of January 4th-6th. MAC customers can visit designated MAC locations for a complimentary makeup application and get a professional photograph taken. Customers can then enter to be the MAC Original winner of the city and will also be automatically entered into the national contest. The regional winner will receive a $250 MAC gift card, the complete Originals collection and a story in a local publication.
For contest rules and regulations, please visit http://www.maccosmetics.com/originals/.
Thanks to Chimpyblue05 over at MakeUpAlley for these photos!
CONFIRMED in Fafi:
#1: Vanilla, Hey, Pink Venus, Howzat
#2: Bold As Gold, Shockwave, You’re Fresh, Prankster
Check out more photos… Continue reading →
We spotted some lovely Fafi product photos over on Aesthetics Flickr album, and we had to share! I think I like the outside packaging more than the product packaging, ha! What do you think? Will you save these boxes or will they get tossed like the regular black ones?
Check our two more photos… Continue reading →
Why must it always be an international site that manages to break the stories the quickest? Sadly, I am only an English speaker (I took French for five years, but please, let’s not go there). Zghzp delivered this color story, in Chinese (see Google translation here), and I must tell you, I certainly hope that as we get closer to February, information for the US launch trickles out, because I am hard-pressed to believe that a collaboration collection would feature as many repromotes/permanent colors as the site says. (Source)
This is why I’m not a fan of incomplete info! I want everything – product photos, full color story, and exact descriptions and names.
Are you still excited over Fafi?
Here’s a full peek at MAC’s N Collection, slated to release next Thursday, January 10th, 2008. You can see a photo of the eyeshadows, PLUS the color story… Continue reading →